I am an out of state buyer. I have been looking at a
vehicle at SLV and another dealer, online and through phone calls. After a week of discussion back and forth I decided to move forward with the offer
vehicle at SLV and another dealer, online and through phone calls. After a week of discussion back and forth I decided to move forward with the offer from SLV. I have a written e-mail documenting the offer. When I called Axell to say I was ready to close on the deal he said they changed their mind and his managers no longer wanted to close that deal we agreed to. His comment was since I was out of town I would not be bringing it to them for service and I declined the $350 key replacement "offer" so they no longer wanted to do the deal. So now I have lost the other option as I told them I was going with SLV and now the SLV option appears to be off the table. In my business this called breach of written contract agreement. I am still hoping there is some misunderstanding and we can move forward but I can not seem to get a call back from Randy or any other managers now. Frustrating!!!
Update, I called back in an talked to Internet Manager today and they said there some confusion and actually what happened was the truck we were looking at was sold. No problem as I had not put down a deposit. They could have just told me that. Anyway, we worked out a deal on a similar vehicle at the previously agreed to pricing. Jon Wallace was very helpful and I appreciate the transparency. Picking it up in 3 weeks. Will update that later. May bump to 5 stars depending on the rest of the transaction.