1. No communication during the repair, the advisor never responded to my text message
2. I left my car at 8.30, and waited till 4 pm be informed that it most probably won't be repaired by the next day
3. I was finally informed that the car was repaired on 5.20pm, while the service was opened only till 6pm
4. I requested a shuttle service to be able to get back to the dealership, but I was informed that the shuttle was not available after 5pm!
5. I had to get a cab and hurry up to pick up my car. I was at 5.45pm when I arrived. It took my technical advisor another 30 minutes to find my car.
6. When I got home I noticed some fluid on the floor under the engine. I opened the hood and looked into the engine bay. It was soaking wet with the coolant and the bottom pan had standing coolant on it! The coolant reservoir wasn't even filled up!
7. The top engine cover panels had scratches residues of white wall paint on them like if someone was rubbing them against a painted wall.
8. As of today, the coolant level is below minimum, and there is still some fluid on the bottom engine cover, so I need go there again.
Draw your own conclusion about the work ethics of this place.