Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Internet Manager

February 15, 2018

"A Texas Feel "

- RPerry300WM

We like it that we are greeted promptly as my wife and I stepped from our car. John Alexander welcome us! John cared about what we needed in a vehicle to purchase. We soon were test driving my perfect truck for our family. The process went very smoothly. We enjoyed meeting many of the staff there at Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford. We feel at home there. We recommend this car dealership. My wife’s dad would say “You Can’t Have A Bad Deal With Good People” And our experience is we have found a staff of wonderful people here. Thank you John and Gary and all those who were a blessing to our family.

John Alexander

February 12, 2018

"Bought a new car "

- Blaisemcdonald 1996

I had a great experience at this dealership kameron was able to get me into a dependable vehicle for my family and with a new born baby on the way, kameron worked with me and I was in and out I highly recommend kameron sneed as a sales man ! Great service

Kenneth Burke
Kameron Sneed

February 08, 2018

"GREAT Experience & Atmosphere! "

- CodeRed5

Sam Pack's Five Star Ford of Lewisville has always been outstanding! Their Customer Service is top-notch and they make your buying or leasing experience easy and stress free. This is my second time working with Zach Perez and this time around it was easier and faster! GREAT company and I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family!

Tom Martin