Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Tom Martin, Internet Sales Director, Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Tom Martin

Internet Sales Director

August 14, 2018

"Such a great experience we bought two"

- Ecwhitejr

The internet brings transparency to purchasing an auto. The old days of the low ball and high pressure sales is over in my opinion. I bought 4 Fords from another dealership in the past but it appears they forgot this. Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford is a shining example how to mix friendliness with transparency to make a sale. Kudos to Jerry Crider and Tony Miketinac for making this a great experience in buying a car for myself and my Dad.

Other Employees : Tony Miketinac

August 14, 2018

"Very fast efficient service."

- Quikter

Courteous fast service. Everyone was very helpful. They went out of their way to find the exterior and interior colors I wanted. Very pleased with my salesman

August 13, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Inezwarren

I went online to check out cars. Filled in information online. Within less than minutes I received a call from Jerry. We step up an appointment for 3:00. He was ready and waiting to show me the Ford Edcapes that we discussed on the phone. He went and got my first color choice. I didn’t like the color of interior. He then went got my second color choice. I liked it so we went for a test drive. Love the Escape. So we immediately started the paper work. I left sastified with my Nee Escape. Everyone was very helpful and team players.

New 2018 Ford F-150, $59438