Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Internet Manager

June 18, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- paigelauren

I came in needing a larger vehicle for my job. I have purchase or leased my last 2 cars here. I had exceptional service and didn't feel the typical pressure to buy. Eric was a great salesman and helped get me in a big enough car and keep me within my budget! Patrick in finance was quick, and extremely helpful in giving me all of my options for warranty, gap, etc. Will definitely come back when I am ready for a new car! Referring these gentlemen as well! Thanks guys!

Eric Karban
Justin Compton
Other Employees : Patrick Wolfe

June 15, 2018

"Honest helpful and informative "

- Macjr

This dealership did an amazing job of helping me get my first vehicle. Salesman were nice and helpful as well as finance people too. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Jerry Crider
Other Employees : Patrick Wolfe

June 14, 2018

"Great Experience with Mustang"

- JimmyJ

Bought a 50th Anniversary Mustang. Zack Nixon is the caretaker. Service department is the best! Zack has been extremely helpful when I need work done.

Michael Bratcher