Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Lewisville

Finance Director

October 14, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Grnnnysndy

Best car purchasing experience ever. Thanks to my salesperson and thanks Eric Karban for being shown the many perks in my new car. I felt very confident when I drove away.

Eric Karban

October 13, 2018

"Treated like a VIP"

- CMcGee

I dread having to take my car into the shop and having to deal with the anxiety of being without my vehicle, but all of those feelings slipped away when arriving at my Ford dealership. Tom Martin put me at ease and hooked me up with the very capable Dakota. Dakota made me feel important and reassured me that my car was in good hands and I’d be on my way that day. In only a few hrs time, I was back on the road in my own car. Big shout out to the Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford dealership in Lewisville. This is why they’re my go to.

Dakota Hensley
Tom Martin
Other Employees : Ray Cagle

October 10, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Sgray

Great group of professionals and they really get the job done. This was definitely the easiest car buying process I’ve ever experienced! Jerry has the knowledge and expertise that makes a great salesperson. Finance was smooth and fast. Give them a try, I promise you won’t be disappointed. 🙂

Jerry Crider