Scott Clark Honda

Victoria McCleave, Sales Assistant, Scott Clark Honda

Victoria McCleave

Sales Assistant

January 22, 2019

"Sales & folllow up service"

- Ridge

Sales expectations were met. Rachel Hughes attended to our needs. Follow up service to install a new roof rack and install original wheels and tires expectations were met. Mayanek Shukla exhibited excellent customer service.

Rachel Hughes
Victor Rizk
Mayank Shukla
Alex Fung-A-Ling

January 10, 2019

"Service on 2013 Honda Odyssey "

- 277K mileage 4runner

My Service Tech Shukla is the best! He always provides honest and accurate information on my service related items. I have never been told to do a service that wasn't needed. He cares about the customer and best interest for safety, long term impacts and my wallet. The team searches the Service Bulletins to ensure I have the latest updates. 5 Star rating for the Tech and Service Advisor.

Mayank Shukla

December 31, 2018

"Consider yourself WARNED!!!!!"

- z1234

My wife wanted to look at a used Subaru Crosstrek (VIN: JF2GPAKC3E8287965 Stock #: H34278A), so I searched the internet. I located one like she wanted a Scott Clark. It was listed at their Toyota location. I called them, and they advised they would have it ready for us to look at. We were told that it was at Scott Clark Honda when we arrived. So, we drove to their Honda location. We were greeted by a nice salesman. He showed us the vehicle. There was ONE major issue….IT WAS WRECKED. The salesman told us it had a clean CarFax, and it did. He couldn’t understand that some people don’t report damage to their cars when they damage it. It is a very poor repair job and the damage was extremely obvious. The passenger side headlight was still cracked, the passenger side fender is rippled where the repair attempt was made, the paint didn’t match, and there is still tape on the fender where it was masked off the rest of the car to paint it. This was the second time Scott Clark Toyota gave us the run around. Last year I inquired about a Dodge Challenger. They told me it would be waiting “out front” when we arrive. I did not see it when we got there. When I asked, I was told it was sent to another location the day before. This the most dysfunctional car dealership I have EVER dealt with. Consider this a warning. Make your own decision, BUT I will NEVER consider them again!!!!!!!

Carl Dorvil