Seeger Toyota of St Robert

Steve Henderson

Service Writer

"Great all around!"

- Toyota4

Everyone that we spoke with at the dealership was courteous, friendly and helpful. From our initial phone inquiry thru to arrival.. Well worth the 2 plus hour long drive for my 4Runner!

Chuck Rogers

February 24, 2018

"Awesome Folks to wirk with!!! A++++"

- Sb777

Brice Chapman was able to find me the perfect truck. After I couldn’t find what I was looking for he went out of his way to locate one and get back with me. I’ve left my number with numerous sales people at various dealers through the years, I never got a call back from any of them. Brice not only called back, but called back with exactly what I was looking for. I am a first time Toyota buyer and will continue to recommend Seeger/Brice. Very awesome service and they know how to treat people. Very happy thanks so much.

Brice Chapman

"Amazing!"

- Margarita

We had an AMAZING experience at Seeger Toyota!! We felt welcomed from the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left! Evan and Brice were AMAZING and they made sure that all our needs were met. We ended up buying 2 cars from there because the customer service was FANTASTIC and Seeger Toyota treats you like family! This is honestly the ONLY dealership from all of our experiences that truly cares and will go above and beyond to make sure you taken care of! Thank you for making us feel important!

Brice Chapman