Serra Honda O'Fallon

SERVICE MGR
James  Adams, Internet Sales Manager , Serra Honda O'Fallon

Internet Sales Manager

November 19, 2018

"No hassle and none of the old games the other dealers play"

- Michael Munie

I contacted James Adams about trading my 2014 Range Rover for a new 2018 Honda Accord. I also contacted several other Honda dealers in the area. All of the other dealers wanted to play their normal games, try their level best just to get you into their store so that they can try to pressure you into a sale. Not James! I was made a very reasonable offer for my Land Rover( Thousand more than the other dealers were willing to offer) I received a great deal on the new Accord (also several thousand dollars less than the other dealers). Everything was done online and over the phone. When the deal was ironed out I drove to the dealership and was out the door in no time. None of the switch and bait or lowballing that the other dealers wanted to pull. I got a great price for my trade and paid a great price for my Honda. They made some money on the deal and gained a customer for life. The other Honda dealer in the area are just out to steal your trade, buyer beware!

November 16, 2018

"Great service as usual"

- Phinsphan56

I had my regular appointment for my routine oil change and tire rotation. Even though I called rather late in the week they were able to fit me in on the day I requested - which was only two days after I called. Everything was ready for me when I arrived. They completed the work well within the time frame they told me. Perfecto!

Mike Cullum

November 09, 2018

"Bait and switch "

- Toscano123

After a bunch of texting he had no clue about what he had offered by text, which was to offer a Touring at EX-L pricing. Seemed too good to be true. And it was. Obviously just a bad bait and switch job.

Used 2011 Honda CR-V, $11900