Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Matt Myint, Sales Associate, Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Matt Myint

"Quick and Easy "

- p.bowles17

I just purchased my first car and I couldn't be happier. Willy helped me throughout this process and he made the experience very pleasant. I don't know much about cars let alone how to purchase one. Therefore, Willy was instrumental in educating me and making sure I got the best deal. He was very straight forward and very confident. Willy definitely knows what he is talking about since he has been in this industry for so long. I told him exactly what my budget was and what I was looking for and he made it happen. He even fought for me to get the best deal which was amazing. Highly recommended!

Willy Brandon

February 19, 2018

"Outstanding Sales, Service and Management Team "

- dleibowitz

I just completed my third lease with Sheehy Lincoln, woking with Andre Hammond and Ralph Harrison. Both are very high quality people to work with. No pressure type sales and both Andre and Ralph are laser focused on meeting their customer's needs and financial situations with integrity and professionalism.

Andre Hammond
Ralphael Harrison

"Great Experience"

- CoryGPA

I had been looking for a truck for a few months and came across one at Sheehy. When I reached out for information, I got a quick response from Brandon who had all of the information that I wanted. I was able to get in and make the purchase with no issues. It was a great experience and would recommend Brandon to anyone who is in the market!

Brandon Evans