Sheehy Ford Lincoln Of Gaithersburg

Matt Myint

November 22, 2017

"Body Shop Review"

- Genaro Fajardo

I got a very satisfactory service from the body shop with special mention to Kevin Speicher who went out of his way to have my car repaired. Although I was not able to pick up my car on the estimated date, I understand as car repairing depends on many factors. On the overall Kevin helped me from getting to be picked up by car rental from the shop up to giving me a call when my car was ready. THANKS KEVIN AND TO THE STAFF OF BODY SHOP!!!!!!

Kevin Speicher

November 21, 2017

"Mike was fantastic!!"

- rpssowinski

I live in Virginia and have been searching for the perfect truck for about 2 months. I have been to many dealerships and have met allot of salesman. I found a truck online at Sheehy Ford about 2-1/2 hours from where I live. I sent a request in on their website about the vehicle I wanted and received an immediate response from Mike Englemann. He answered all of my questions promptly and did not play games which I greatly appreciate. He prepared allot of the paperwork prior to my arrival to make the purchase go easier and faster. I have purchased many, many vehicles and this was about the best experience. If you go to this dealership ask for Mike. He’s been working there a while and knows what he’s doing.

Mike Engelmann
Bernie Zetlmeisl

November 21, 2017

"Thanks"

- cvillebranche

Eric Jarvis was willing to take calls during non working hours to answer my questions and provided honest feedback regarding the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. I was in and out of the dealership within 3 hrs, but some of that was the test drive.

Eric Jarvis