Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Brad Colding, Sr., Internet Sales Consultant , Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

Brad Colding, Sr.

Internet Sales Consultant

November 19, 2017

"Not pushy, they listen, and don't talk too fast"

- Phenom9425

I had a bad experience a few years ago at a dealership in Woodbridge. I told them of my experience and they listened. They weren't too pushy, they understood which "extras" wouldn't make too much sense for me and didn't push them on me. Great all around experience, would come back again and recommend to friends and family.

Jay Noori
Sami Noori

November 17, 2017

"My Car Dealer Mr. Craig Phillips was Amazing!° "

- Kayp50

My Car Dealer Craig Phillips was very helpful and professional when i came in to purchase a vehicle at Sheehy Nissan for a second time. Both times Mr. Phillips helped me get into a car that was safe, affordable and stylish. I told him that my 2013 Rogue was totalled and I desperately needed a car. He didn't try to take advantage of my desperate need for a car take me to and from work. He listened to me and never got frustrated or gave up until I was satisfied an happy with my car purchase. Kindness Carr-Pigford

Craig Phillips

November 16, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Alex Chevy

2weeks ago we bought an SUV , the salesman Mike Koush was great , gave us time with no pressure, keeping his Smile all the time , we went to financing manager Mr.Jay he was very very professional and helpful with also great customer service and the process was quick.

Mike Koush