Sherman Dodge Chrysler Jeep

SALES CONSULTANT

October 02, 2017

"Worst dealer ever!!!!!!"

- Gabrielavlsc

I made an appointment gor oil change at 11:30 I was there at 11:00 and get out at 2:30 and my truck is still showing that I need oil change,I drove for over an hour to get there because is the one dealer that I bought my truck worst idea ever,they are rude,careless and I had problems since the star with my truck also ,today I went to do the oil change in my husband car( honda dealer)huge difference, they took 30 min,they wash the car ,vacuum the car,super clean please ,they are kind.....thats why I decided to do the review

I have no idea

September 11, 2017

"BAD BAD BAD "

- gnd7866

Inhumane and Un-american .August 12, 2017. Got a brand new grand cherok. for my wife as a gift. Spoke to Sales person Name Jessi (african american). First problem, The sales person promised me GPS installation during the deal, asked him 5 times about it he said YES YES YES. After deal was done he said the service that does that is on strike and once the service strike is done he will call and get it done (service was on strike during this time ). SEcond thing charged me for license plate and registration and told me it will be mailed to my house and gave me temp , which expires today on 9/11/17 (still didnt got plates, i went there yesterday and after making me wait for 2 hours they asked me to come back because the person that works on plates is off?) Never called in for gps And since i was there i wanted to install my gps that sales person promised, nope they said it was a mistake they want almost a 1000 now for installing gps. Since i got the vehicle , i have taken it back the vehicle on 4 different saturdays and every saturday they made me wait for more than hour and gave me different escuses until the last saturday they told me it will cost me to install gps no apologies nothing. The manager told me he will call me today to resolve the solution gave me his number, i called him , no call back. So what it seems is that, they lied to me about the car, to make a sale. then charged me for license plates and all and sent me off. They know they are running a bad business and they are proud about it. Inhumane and Unamerican .

July 19, 2017

"Beyond satisfactory experience with Mike Morris and Jesse Wr"

- Brett matsie

I have never liked shopping at car dealers, I always tried to avoid them at all cost, I know what i want and won't be pushed or convinced otherwise, this is something that every dealer I have ever gone to is good for.... this is NOT the scenario with my experience at Sherman, Mike Morris was our salesman, I can't even put it into words as to how absolutely amazing this man is/was to me and my family, I truly felt beyond comfortable from the moment he approached my family, he didn't jump right down our throats as soon as we entered the lot ( like EVERY other dealership) he listened to us, he did not push us whatsoever, he listened, he knew exactly what to present to us based on this, I truly felt that he wanted to help my family, not just sell us a vehicle. I felt zero pressure to buy anything, may I add, we came in towards the end of the night, 7pm, we left there at probably 11:30, well past the time Mike should have been gone from the shop, I have never met a salesman ever who was this amazing, my wife and I have 3 young children so we were extremely picky as to what we wanted, Mike worked with us the whole way, NO problems at any time,at one point we werent sure they had any van on the lot that suited our needs, i honestly told the wife i WANT to buy a car from this man, i never met someone so motivated, dedicated, concerned, and caring for our exact needs. This is something you don't come across at a car dealership thus the reason I don't care for them, but Sherman dodge was different, and I contribute my beyond amazing experience to Mike Morris my salesmen, my wife and I can't even express or say enough kind words about this man. He changed my mind about car shopping, I will never look to buy from a private seller again, I will go straight to Mike Morris for all my car needs from now on, and recommend everybody to him. Jesse Wright, From sales, Mike Volakis from financing, and Jose Chavez store manager were absolutely amazing as well, they all were of great help, this place runs like a fine oiled machine and I can't say enough great things about this team, EVERY single employee there had a smile and were so kind, after we closed the deal my wife wanted Mike and Jesse asked to get a photo with my 3 young sons, Mike and Jesse were beyond thrilled and actually wanted us to send them the photos, so family oriented, truly a spectacular team that anybody would be proud of....

MIKE MORRIS