Shortline Hyundai

Yoseph Albouri, Internet Sales Manager, Shortline Hyundai

Yoseph Albouri

Internet Sales Manager

December 12, 2018

"I'm a Faithful Hyundai buyer"

- Mon

It was a really good experience dealing with Attila Szabo in making my decision about buying the Kona. He has been (and continues to be) helpful, understanding, and gracious. The paperwork process went smoothly and good salesman that he is, Attila managed to sell me quite a few extras! Thanks again for all your help Attila.

December 04, 2018

"Best experience! "

- MRRogers

It was an extremely easy process purchasing my Hyundai Tucson. I felt that everything was explained in detail and I felt comfortable making all the decisions because I knew exactly what was going on. Attila made the experience with his excellent customer service skills. From start to finish the whole process was so positive and I felt great leaving with my new car! Thank you Attila!

December 03, 2018

"Great new car!"

- Amy

I have had 8 cars in my life, never purchased one from a dealer. I was given this dealership info from a friend and they were great! Hancock was patient and never made me feel like he was just selling me a car. Great experience and i love my car!

Hanock Miruts