Shortline Hyundai

Sales & Leasing
Rod Khasawneh, Sales Manager, Shortline Hyundai

Rod Khasawneh

December 14, 2017

"Great experience for the second time!"

- amooraxo Verified Customer

We just purchased our second car from Shortline Hyundai and were again very happy with our experience there. We were always treated with respect and courtesy and ended up getting exactly what we wanted within the budget that we were looking for. The atmosphere is very relaxed and there was no pressure to do or purchase anything that we didn't want to. We will definitely be returning when we are looking for our next vehicle!

December 12, 2017

"Complete Satisfaction"

- riea Verified Customer

If I'm ever in the market for another vehicle, I will certainly shop at short line Hyundai! The staff were all very friendly, the sales room was very clean also the service department. Both my husband and I are completely satisfied.

Lorrie Morgan

December 07, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- jasmine.m.elliott Verified Customer

I really appreciated the low key, non-pushy sales approach. There were no bogus prolonged breaks and other tactics I have experienced or heard of before from car sales people. They were through and respectful of my time and needs.

Other Employees : Rasheed