Shortline Hyundai

Ismat Suliaman, Client Advisor, Shortline Hyundai

Ismat Suliaman

Client Advisor

September 21, 2018

"Honest employees and exceptional sales service"

- Scott

One of the most pleasant car buying experiences I"ve ever had. My sales consultant, Taylor Ratliff, was professional, responsive and courteous. I also had the pleasure of working with Stefan and Hanock in order to close the deal. Both maintained the same standards first witnessed with Taylor. I was trading in a car in order to purchase a new Hyundai. Based on trade in offers from other dealers, I must have been requesting a premium for my used Lexus. However, the Internet Sales Director, Yoseph Albouri, made a great offer and came very close to my expectations. Furthermore, he continued to stick behind his offer for the next week while I compared it with other dealerships. I found Yoseph to be an honest, great guy and really enjoyed working with him. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Shortline Hyundai to make another deal with these gentlemen.

Taylor Ratliff
Other Employees : Stefan, Hanock

September 15, 2018

"Great friendly/family environment"

- eborregowoods

My name is Leon and I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Tucson from this dealership and worked with Izzy and she was VERY informative. This lady has a wealth of information. During the process there was interaction with other employees; of this dealership and everyone was friendly and answered questions while Izzy was sealing the deal. I would refer anyone to this dealership to purchase or lease a vehicle. This dealership is not like other dealerships where it is only a business transaction and push you out the door. They listen and you tell them what you want and not try to put you in what they want. They will work with what finances you have and be upfront, if you need to take care of something credit wise and where you need to be to purchase a car they will let you know. Way to go Hyundai!! The guy that sits across from Izzy, thank you for the conversations and your help while Izzy was doing her thing. You are very kind and wish you much success there. We met some GMs, Management and Sales Associates and I do not remember everyone's name. My apologies. PS. Put the popcorn machine back in. Please.

Ismat Suliaman
Gladis Castillo
Jin Pak

September 07, 2018

"Snakes!"

- DENVERGIRL303

Took my car in TWICE for the same problem and said they couldn't find the problem after driving it around "a lot"! The second time I took it in, my mileage was the same when I dropped it off as when I picked it up! Guess they figured women weren't smart enough to look at that. Told me my air blowing HOT often was that sometimes "that car just does that". Then I took it to a REAL dealer service department that knew what they were doing because they TOOK THE TIME to find out what was going on. NEVER NEVER AGAIN will I ever take my car to Shortline or recommend this place to anyone. It's closer to my home, but who cares! Bad bad deal! When I told one of the service people what happened he did apologize and said he would have the manager Cliff look into it and call me back. THAT never happened either.

Cliff Hergemueller