Sloane Toyota of Malvern

Rick Dyer, Sales Consultant, Sloane Toyota of Malvern

Rick Dyer

"Abe is the man!"

- Justin R.

I came to Sloane to just to have a look around when I was greeted by Abe. From that point on I knew I was in good hands. He made sure to go above and beyond to help me with all my car buying questions and concerns. He even came in on his day off to let me test drive some cars before purchasing. If you're looking for an honest car salesmen to help you buy a car then I highly recommend Abe!

"ABE YOU'RE AWESOME"

- Shauna reels

I had the greatest experience buying my brand new car! I went in looking for something way different with the intent that anything else would be way over budget for me, and Abe assisted me in buying a brand new 4runner for half the cost I thought it went for. I was also out within an hour. A great deal and no time wasted? Ill take it! Thanks Abe!

"Excellent Experience!"

- Garette J. Renolds

Abe helped me buy my first Toyota, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. Abe made it one of the smoothest and pleasant car buying in all my years of visiting car dealerships. Thank you!

Used 2016 Toyota Rav4, $25491