Southern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Josh Jensen

November 15, 2018

"Love my purchase"

- Ally

Had a great experience when purchasing my Grand Cherokee. David Pridgen was by far an amazing sales consultant to work with. He listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and thoroughly explained all the nifty gadgets each vehicle had that I test drove. The manager Clayt was also great to work with! I am in love with my new vehicle and would purchase with Southern again!

David Pridgen

November 13, 2018

"Great overall experience"

- RANSDELL49 Verified Customer

Thank you to Southern for working extremely hard to ensure I got the best deal and that I was happy with my car! These guys really worked hard to meet me on monthly price for my new car, and gave me a higher offer for my trade in than the other dealerships. Thanks again!

Taylor Jones

November 11, 2018

"I was very happy when I left the dealership!"

- DARRELLMITCHELL242 Verified Customer

The price of the car was alittle high but " over all , the dealership, the people ,the condition of the car,and the environment was very good . I will most definitely be telling people to go there for their new or used car !

JR Staton