Southern States Hyundai

Elijah Sanders

September 23, 2018

"Nice dealer"

- Ahny

Take Howell helped me a lot to buy my first car alone. He was super nice, dedicated and trustworthy. I absolutely recommend this dealership and him!

September 22, 2018

"Awesome Experience"

- Kay

Southern States Hyundai delivers superb customer service. I love Dakota! She is awesome!!! She was courteous and even remembered me from my prior visit!!!!! I also love the waiting area. I was able to work while waiting for my vehicle to get serviced. Thank you for the condiments!!

Dacota (sp)

September 09, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- AshleyJohnson4

As a first time car buyer I was extremely nervous going in, but TK made it very easy for me! I didn't feel pushed or rushed into anything that I wasn't comfortable with. He helped me make it work for what I could afford! Over all it was a great experience!! I would definitely come back, and I truly recommend!