Speedcraft Nissan

5 Reviews of Speedcraft Nissan

March 05, 2018

"Exceptional"

- kjb93

I have nothing but great things to say about Speedcraft Nissan. I purchased a vehicle from Bob Flaminio towards the end of December 2017.. needless to say he was wonderful to deal with and prompt throughout the entire process. He had a paint chip fixed prior to my purchasing of the vehicle. Unfortunately, the same spot starting chipping again a month later. When I contacted Bob he advised I reach out to his manager Mike Wisness to get the issue resolved. Mike not only fixed the paint chip, he even put me in a rental car for the duration of the repair. If you're looking for a car dealership that goes above and beyond for its customers and doesn't see everyone as a dollar sign like other many other dealerships, you need to visit Speedcraft Nissan. Thanks again guys

Bob Flaminio, Mike WIsness
February 21, 2018

"Purchasing a Car "

- Diane15

Who would think that purchasing a car would be a difficult experience? My husband and I went to Speedcraft to purchase our 2nd Nissan. We found one we liked and decided on a price within 45 minutes. We then proceeded to wait 6 hours to actually sign the paperwork on the car. The mechanic also put the chip in wrong which resulted in us having to wait 2 days to take the car home. I have called the vice president of sales 3 times with no response. Very disappointing experience. We will not buy our 3rd Nissan there.

James Dartt & Scott
October 25, 2017

"Great experience"

- Chefegt

I recently traded in my 2014 Rogue for a 2017 Pathfinder. I have always had great experiences with both Service and Sales so I decided to go back. I was very specific in requesting the amenities I was looking to have in my new car. Lee made it happen! After a quick ride to test drive the vehicle, I was ready to sign! I am loving my new Pathfinder!!

John Appolonia
Lee Beauchamp
Michael Neville
Robert Sirois
October 24, 2017

"Love my Rogue "

- Phish1022

I traded my beloved Toyota Prius for a Nissan Rogue from Speedcraft. I've been driving a Prius since 2009 and was worried about making the move to an SUV. The team at Speedcraft Nissan took me on an extended test drive, showed me all the features and options, and then compared my Prius to the Rogue side by side. By far the best shopping experience I've had in a long time. Thank you!

John Appolonia
Lee Beauchamp
Michael Neville
Robert Sirois
April 22, 2017

"Dishonest and untrustworthy "

- Fnj123

I recently went in to look at a 2012 pathfinder that they have. They were asking 15,995 fir it and i told them i was going to trade in my 08 ram 1500. They appraised my ram while i went for the test drive. After we got back we sat down and talked numbers. They said that my ram was only worth 13,000 and i told then that it was worth 16,000 according to KBB. Unable to agree an a deal i went home and received a call saying they would give me 16,000 for the ram and i could be out the door for 19,000 with 2,000 down. I told them i would think about it and look around some. About 10 days later they dropped the price 1,100 dollars because it has been sitting on the lot for 97 days. I went back in and spoke with Robert king and told him what they offered before after another test drive. After taking for a bit the sales manager Marc Laliberte over and he said that they have nothing in there system about the appraisal they did on my ram. Marc said that the ram was only worth 13,000. I said no its worth 16,000 abd thats what you guys offerd last time. Then he showed be the KBB print out for the ram and i instantly noticed that the print out had none of the options on it. I looked at them and said that this was tbe base model of the truck and its missing all tbe options. They responded with blank looks on there faces. Then marc said well we are 3,000 apart and i cat do any better. I said ok by. Sorry for the long story but watch out with them. They price your trafe in as low as they can then refuse to worth with you if you call them on it.

Robert king and Marc Laliberte