Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

280 Reviews of Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

December 08, 2018

"Darren is Awesome!"

- newmalibu2018

Today we bought a new Malibu. Our sales associate was Darren Putt, and I think everyone should request him when looking to buy a car! I was undecided on which two cars to go for, but Mr. Putt was extremely patient, helpful, fun, and easy to talk to. We could tell that he genuinely wanted us to be happy with our decision. There was only one small instance that occurred today which is why I couldn't rate the experience a 5. When talking with the sales manager, there was a misunderstanding which led to the sales manager becoming loud, unprofessional, and just very unwelcoming. I thought he could have handled the misunderstanding a lot more politely, being he was the sales manager. He was very quick to become frustrated with us. At the end, he did apologize however. I still highly recommend this dealership and Darren as a sales associate! In the finance department, we dealt with Mike Shaheen. He was really friendly, helpful, and also easy to talk to! He helped us get in and out of the office quickly. Overall, a good experience and I would definitely return to Spitzer Chevrolet in North Canton!

3.0
December 04, 2018

"OUTSTANDING Experience!! KUDOS to Darren Putt, Mike Shaheen"

- vfactora

Darren was honest, friendly and straight forward throughout the whole process. He catered to my wife and I as well as our 6 year old son. I would recommend him to any family member, friend or client. Sptizer is lucky to have him. Same review for Mike Shaheen from Finance. He really worked with me to get the best possible rate for my financing. Again, friendly and honest and customer service oriented. Great team at North Canton Spitzer!!

November 30, 2018

"Stress Free!"

- sydgrayy

The dealership, and especially my salesman, Darren Putt, made my experience as stress free as possible! That was greatly appreciated, due to my fiancé and I’s unique situation. I was expecting stress, but got a smooth sailing experience, ending with a fantastic car! Thanks so much, Spitzer Chevrolet!

November 05, 2018

"Amazing "

- Vanfoss89

Was a great car shopping experience! Darren I think his name was, was very thorough in everything he explained and showed up would highly recommend this place and him to anyone!

November 05, 2018

"Great Salesman and Customer Service"

- bmitch021

I had a great salesman and customer service during my visit and ultimate purchase a Spitzer Chevrolet in North Canton Ohio. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for your hard work to make this deal work for me!!!!

October 30, 2018

"Out with the old..."

- chevygal4.0

It was difficult to say "Goodbye" to my Impala, but the guys made it easier for me! My new Malibu is fun and sporty. Scott was very product knowledgeable and easy to work with. After he took me out for a test drive I knew it was the car for me. JR worked with me for a great trade-in value on my vehicle. And Mike found a really good interest rate for my loan. So if you see a silver Malibu cruise by you on the streets of North Canton, give a "honk" for Spitzer Chevrolet! Thank you Gentlemen! This Chevy gal is quite happy!

Nov 13, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

October 25, 2018

"Patience and perseverance but we got it done!!!"

- Donna D

Dave Miller is the BEST salesman!!! JR is a wonderful manager!! Great dealership, no hard sales pitch, just good old fashioned neighborly friend type approach which sold me the vehicle, Thanks Guys!!!

Dave Miller
Oct 30, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 25, 2018

"Really bad"

- Not my first rodeo

Management here trains their employees to, um, mislead. Management in other aspects very poorly trains their employees for their tasks assigned them. In about 48 hours, my 'new' certified car will have to be parked as I can no longer drive it legally as they and their partner bank cannot seem to do paperwork correctly or timely. I do NOT blame any employees, I am certain they are nice folks obeying their management team, which must be horrible for them as well as customers like me.

Chris Jung
JR (William) Smith
Other Employees : I did not "work with" these 2 in management, but they are 100% responsible.
October 22, 2018

"Good customer service."

- lrs

The dealership has great customer service. They listen to your opinions and what you are specifically looking for with a vehicle. I would go back again!

Oct 30, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 20, 2018

"Great and friendly "

- Lang92

Costumer service was great . Didn’t try to sell me something I wasn’t interested in . Showed me different options I could get and helped me understand all in a timely manner . Overall didn’t feel like just a sale and will recommend this deal in the future .

Nov 13, 2018 -

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Spitzer Chevy North Canton. We hope you have a great day!