Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

277 Reviews of Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

November 05, 2018

"Amazing "

- Vanfoss89

Was a great car shopping experience! Darren I think his name was, was very thorough in everything he explained and showed up would highly recommend this place and him to anyone!

November 05, 2018

"Great Salesman and Customer Service"

- bmitch021

I had a great salesman and customer service during my visit and ultimate purchase a Spitzer Chevrolet in North Canton Ohio. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for your hard work to make this deal work for me!!!!

October 30, 2018

"Out with the old..."

- chevygal4.0

It was difficult to say "Goodbye" to my Impala, but the guys made it easier for me! My new Malibu is fun and sporty. Scott was very product knowledgeable and easy to work with. After he took me out for a test drive I knew it was the car for me. JR worked with me for a great trade-in value on my vehicle. And Mike found a really good interest rate for my loan. So if you see a silver Malibu cruise by you on the streets of North Canton, give a "honk" for Spitzer Chevrolet! Thank you Gentlemen! This Chevy gal is quite happy!

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

October 25, 2018

"Patience and perseverance but we got it done!!!"

- Donna D

Dave Miller is the BEST salesman!!! JR is a wonderful manager!! Great dealership, no hard sales pitch, just good old fashioned neighborly friend type approach which sold me the vehicle, Thanks Guys!!!

Dave Miller

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 25, 2018

"Really bad"

- Not my first rodeo

Management here trains their employees to, um, mislead. Management in other aspects very poorly trains their employees for their tasks assigned them. In about 48 hours, my 'new' certified car will have to be parked as I can no longer drive it legally as they and their partner bank cannot seem to do paperwork correctly or timely. I do NOT blame any employees, I am certain they are nice folks obeying their management team, which must be horrible for them as well as customers like me.

Chris Jung
JR (William) Smith
Other Employees : I did not "work with" these 2 in management, but they are 100% responsible.
October 22, 2018

"Good customer service."

- lrs

The dealership has great customer service. They listen to your opinions and what you are specifically looking for with a vehicle. I would go back again!

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 20, 2018

"Great and friendly "

- Lang92

Costumer service was great . Didn’t try to sell me something I wasn’t interested in . Showed me different options I could get and helped me understand all in a timely manner . Overall didn’t feel like just a sale and will recommend this deal in the future .

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Spitzer Chevy North Canton. We hope you have a great day!

October 19, 2018

"The crew there is great. Scott, john , Jeremy "

- Mac78

Scott was great handled our situation great. Scott went above and beyond to meet our vehicle needs. Jeremy in service is amazing as always and John in finance is great as well.

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

October 15, 2018

"Happy Customer- Smooth Transaction"

- Truck guy 2019

The dealership was easy to deal with and everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 14, 2018

"An overall great experience "

- Cruze4us

I went into Spitzer Chevrolet looking to get denied for a loan and sent on my way. But that wasn't the case. The whole Spitzer staff were very courteous and helpful. My salesman Scott van Riper was great! He was knowledgeable and patient. He kept working hard to get the payment and vehicle I was interested in. He never gave up. He kept us on his priority list despite being short staffed on a Sunday. It was the best car buying experience I have had. I would recommend anyone to buy a car from the Spitzer family.

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!