Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cleveland

13001 Brookpark Rd, Brook Park, Ohio 44142

Gaetano  Seagro, Senior Sales Professional, Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cleveland

Senior Sales Professional

Robert Licursi

September 23, 2017

"Third car"

- Chels516

This is the third vehicle i have purchased from guy. I was very happy with my patriot but my lease was nearing its end. Guy was very patient with me as i made a desicion on what i wanted and with in my budget. He went well over the top to help me out! Im extremly happy with my choice and new car!

September 21, 2017

"2017 Caravan"

- rileybig

Guy Seagro was very professional and accommodating. He even came in on his day off to show me the van, which prompted me to compete the purchase.

September 08, 2017

"Best experience hands down"

- Paul V

I had been to 4 different dealerships (foreign and domestic) in the Cleveland area looking for my next vehicle. Besides the fact that the Jeep Grand Cherokee was the best of anything I test drove, Spitzer made it the best experience I have ever had. Adib was quick with his communication and made me feel like a VIP throughout the whole process. Even after the sale was completed, Adib continued to check in on my satisfaction. I can't imagine buying another vehicle anywhere else.

Adib Nader