Spitzer Ford Hartville

432 Reviews of Spitzer Ford Hartville

November 02, 2018

"Very efficiently done."

- Bob70

I stopped by to get "the works" package. The work was completed so fast and efficient I barely had time to finish my coffee! Great wrap up review of my car's needs as well.

Michael Geitgey
October 27, 2018

"Simple and stess free!"

- Jewelscat

This was a very positive car buying experience and Dustin was super easy to deal with and talk to! Came in and bought the car I wanted with no pressure or any stress.. definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone 👍

Dustin Dykes
October 24, 2018

"Ford Escape 2018 "

- Fordguy

Carmin is a very knowledgeable sales person. I went in for an oil change and traded for a new vehicle. I had been thinking about a new vehicle for a few weeks and one I found one I liked.

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Until the next time we meet, take care!

October 24, 2018

"Carmin was excellent."

- Margaret7

This dealership is very friendly. Carmin was absolutely amazing. She was very pleasant to work with. I felt very comfortable in leasing this beautiful vehicle through her. I would recommend Spitzer Ford of Heartville.

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Margaret, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Carmin! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 19, 2018

"Purchasing new car"

- nanci hansen

Had a stress free day while purchasing my first new car in many years! Dreaded the thought but Carmin and Nick and Adam and all associates proved that buying a car can be a pleasant experience! Thanks to all! My sales associate Carmin Citraro could not have been more helpful, she spent a long time explaining everything about the new car and assured me that I could call her or text her with questions! Show room immaculate which I appreciated.

Nick Sipe
October 18, 2018

"Used 2016 Ford Escape"

- Keller ellie6968

Carmin Citraro was very helpful sales person. she answered all questions we asked very knowledgeable about the car we purchased. I would highly recommend Spitzer Ford and Carmin to my friends and family.

3.0
Randy Smith

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 18, 2018

"Had a very good afternoon"

- Fastfocus

After online shopping and stopping into two other dealerships, Jen Fincham of Spitzer Hartville Ford was excellent in our meeting and eventual purchase. She showed us comparable cars to what we were looking at. And helped us settle on what we needed. We will definitely do business with Jen, Adam and the team again. A Great deal thanks to all

Jennifer Fincham
October 15, 2018

"Alyssa was amazing!! She knows her stuff!! Great crew !"

- Grannyjill

Everyone was so friendly there. And Adam, even tho he didn’t feel good, was top notch!! Great crew out there!! Will definitely recommend Hartville Spitzer Ford!!

Alyssa Canfield
Donald Reynolds
Randy Smith

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello Jill, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Adam! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

October 12, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Cynthia

Carmin was wonderful! She made me feel like I was not alone buying a car—as if we were doing this together. I had not purchased a car with a loan in about 12 years so I was a little apprehensive. I am very happy with my purchase and I would recommend this dealership highly.

David Roy

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello Cynthia, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with Carmin! We understand that it's an important decision where you purchase your vehicle from, and are so grateful to have been chosen! If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to give us a call, we're always happy to help. Take care!

October 11, 2018

"very helpful and very friendly and fair"

- minni1

Carmin was very friendly and very helpful willing to go the extra mile to make sure I got what I wanted. I would deal with them again

Spitzer Ford Hartville responded

Hello, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with Carmin! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!