Spitzer Ford Hartville

Randy Smith

Dave Miller, Service, Spitzer Ford Hartville

Dave Miller

August 13, 2018

"Our experience was great!"

- Dakotahudy88

Dustin was awesome! Helped with all and any questions we had. Very friendly, very helpful! I definitely recommend Dustin at spitzer ford in Hartville, he got us in a brand new 2018 f-150 and we absolutely love it!

Dustin Dykes

August 13, 2018

"My New Explorer Platinum"

- jdgohus

It was a pleasure buying my new Explorer from Spitzer Hartville. Everyone was very professional at their part of the purchase. I will definitely be using this dealership for all of my service needs. This is my second Explorer purchase from this dealership.

Carmin Citraro
Michael Geitgey
Randy Smith

August 13, 2018

"Very Pleasant people to work with "

- Lovemynewcar

Was treated with respect and did not feel pressured. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I left feeling I got what I wanted and was very happy with my new car.

David Roy