Star Nissan

340 Reviews of Star Nissan

January 16, 2019

"Service department "

- Anna

Star Nissan service department needs some work I made a appointment to change the oil when I arrive I was told it’s not my time yet before someone put wrong date on my sticker very disappointing experience and I have 20$ certificates which is gonna expired before it’s my time again 😠

Lukasz Palma
2.0
Jan 17, 2019 -

Star Nissan responded

Thank you for your feedback, Anna. Please contact General Manager Bruce Berger who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Bruce's direct phone number is 847-647-9961 and email bberger@berman.com.

January 05, 2019

"Outstanding Customer Service!! "

- Sana

Eli and Michael went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend everyone to have Eli and Michael for sales and finance. They gave me the best deal on a Nissan Altima 2019!!

Other Employees : Michael Betancourt
Jan 07, 2019 -

Star Nissan responded

Sana, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

January 04, 2019

"Great sales department, dissapontied with service"

- Lika

Scheduled an appointment for a Rogue recall at 10.30 on a Saturday morning. 12/22. My husband couldnt check in for over 20 minutes, nobody would even acknowledge him. Then it turned out that my car had failed the recall and we needed to bring it back and leave it for the whole day. A free loaner was offered though (nice!) My husband asked them to get the rental ready by 8.30 am since I had to be at work by 9. He ended up taking my car for me and of course the car rental wasnt set-up. They started setting it up when he got there. It was about 5 PM, and he still didnt hear anything about the car, he tried calling- it took them awhile to check what the status was and they ended up keeping it for another day!!! Next day it turned out that nothing was wrong with the part.... It was not a good experience! Especially when you need to drive around a 15 months old and your car with a car seat is just sitting at the dealership for 2 days

Rich Pittman
Jan 04, 2019 -

Star Nissan responded

Thank you for your feedback, Lika. Please contact General Manager Bruce Berger who will be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Bruce's direct phone number is 847-647-9961 and email bberger@berman.com.

December 28, 2018

"Bought used "

- Negebergh

Bought a used Nissan from Maria. She def made the process pain free and smooth. I will def buy my next car through her. Thanks again.

Maria Munoz
Dec 31, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Negebergh, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

December 16, 2018

"Exceptional Service "

- Jmuniz6

I went into the dealership just to look at a car and I was helped by Jose. He was fantastic, I couldn’t of asked for a better sales consultant. He was very understanding of my situation and made sure I was getting the best deal. His service was so great that my mother ( who was instetested in buy from a Honda dealer) ended meeting with him the next day and also brought a car from him. This dealer was great and I recommend anyone to come here for exceptional service.

Jose Cadena
Dec 18, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Jmuniz6, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

December 13, 2018

"Luz Guzman"

- Hung Nguyen

I was able to purchased a good car by Luz. She’s very professional and very helpful. If you want to look for a Nissan I would recommend luz.

Luz Guzman
Dec 18, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Hung Nguyen, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

December 05, 2018

"Love my New Rogue!"

- Nowak Danuta

Olga help me with my purchase on a new Nissan Rogue. She is very patients and dedicated in her profession. Star Nissan in Niles is the place!

Olga Soltysiak
Dec 06, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Nowak, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Rogue and welcome to the Berman family!

November 30, 2018

"Professional people!!!"

- Alex

Great price, top customer service the salesman who sale me the car is very professional. He work with me to find the best price and deal in my new 2019 Nissan versa.

Jose Cadena
Bill Hans
Dec 03, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Alex, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

November 23, 2018

"Review"

- Infinity

Olga was very helpful when picking up our car. We are very satisfed with The service she provided us. Place nad customer service id worth recomendation.

Olga Soltysiak
Nov 23, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

November 11, 2018

"Rouge Sport"

- Amandaep

This is the second time I bought a car at Star. They have always been friendly and ensure that you get the car you are looking for. Even when they are busy they check in on you often and let you know what phase of the process you are in.

Eugene Choumanov
Arun O
Mitch Varga
Brian Weinberg
Nov 12, 2018 -

Star Nissan responded

Amandaep, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Rogue Sport and thank you for continuing to be a part of the Berman family!