Stevens Ford of Milford

Client Advisor
James Puglisi, Sales Manager, Stevens Ford of Milford

James Puglisi

February 20, 2018

"Made Buying a car great again.!!"

- AnthonyC

I had gone to 5 prior dealers looking for the best price and some never even had a complete website. I went to Stevens expecting to have to order my New 2018 Explorer Sport. Turned out they already had it in stock when everyone else said "No One has it". Brahm my salesman was absolutely fantastic and had the utmost patience and professionalism. He offered to answer any question I had even if I had to come back at anytime. Stevens made my day and we absolutely love our new Explorer Sport. I would recommend anyone to come to Stevens for a great deal and a pleasant experience.

Brahm Turner-Schaefer
Louie Izzo
Other Employees : Bob Schaefer,

January 25, 2018

"Warranty Fraud, a bunch of crooks"

- savg.

Brought car in for in warranty service and they attempted to charge me stating out of warranty. Called another Ford dealer that found my warranty.

John Pitassi, Anthony Ruggiero, Richard

January 29, 2017

"very good deal overall"

- gened

service was good, great 150 ford truck it used but drives like a new truck .gave me a fair price for my trade . overall I very happy

Mark Stewart