Stevinson Chevrolet West

Bill Coleman

October 13, 2017

"First Class!"

- elkcrkact

I had a very good idea of the vehicle I wanted and Kevin Kramer located exactly that vehicle. He made my visit to Stevinson very enjoyable and absolutely "pain free". I have purchased a lot of vehicles during my 70 plus years and this was, by lightyears, the best experience I've ever had! I guarantee you won't be disappointed with Kevin. No reason to shop anywhere else.

Kevin Kramer
Bill Coleman

September 13, 2017

"Excellent experience!!!!"

- Excellent Experience Ever!!!

Ask for Francisco Aguilar!!!! Best dealership experience we ever had! He let us take a test drive without him, which is unheard of. It was like buying a car from a trustworthy, friend who had our best interest at heart.

July 21, 2017

"On Point"

- NoRadio

I walked into Stevinson after visiting several other dealers in the same day. I knew what I wanted and what I was willing to spend.. I was greeted by Fransisco as as other were doing to training and he just happened to be available.. A win ! This young man is class and designed for sales. He listened, offered only solutions for my car buying need and in my budget.. Finance team was available to me within 45 minutes and and finance options presented almost real time.. In and out of the dealer with a new truck so quickly I was shocked. I like the Vehicle and Trim level and Again you can't go wrong with Stevinson and Fransisco! I actually asked him for Business Cards to share with Friends.

Used 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, $12395