Stevinson Toyota East

Josh McEwen

Michael Rafuls, Sales Consultant, Stevinson Toyota East

Michael Rafuls

November 20, 2018

"Amazing and good service "

- GloriaF

Allison Maxon Helped us look for the perfect car for the family. She helped us come to a reasonable price too. Easy to talk to since she spoke English and Spanish. She helped our family a lot.

Allison Maxon

November 17, 2018

"Quick, smooth, thorough"

- MadMax5280

When I got to the dealership I was quickly approached by a young salesmen. He was enthusiastic about Toyota products including his own truck and we quickly made a connection. He was very knowledgeable and quickly described the differences between all the trim packages Toyota offers which can certainly be overwhelming. After choosing a vehicle, we ran all my numbers and I was in the financing office before I knew it. This was hands down the smoothest dealership experiences have ever encountered. I will recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to stop Stevinson Toyota and see what they have to offer them. I am very pleased with my new vehicle.

Leonel Diaz

November 16, 2018

"Excellent"

- Brenda123

Kyle Typher helped us a lot on getting our new vechile. We appreciate your great customer service. We also would like to thank you for your time.

Used 2015 Toyota Sienna, $29480