Stockton Hyundai

Product Genius

June 11, 2018

"Best day ever!"

- Soccerfan

Stockton Hyundai has great service! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable. They made my car buying experience very pleasant. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Erica Delgado

June 09, 2018

"Great Experience with the people at Hyundai....."

- Patrice Maxwell

Had a great time an happy with the service....just got a new car....traded my old car to get a new one.....I am happy for my new car thank you so much Hyundai dealership for your services you guys did me very proud.....Happy.....Happy.....Happy.....Happy

June 04, 2018

"Good deal on my first car. "

- Ky20

I want to thank Brittany and Daniel for helping me leave with a car that I am vey satisfied with. Buying a car let alone being a first time buyer can be stressful, but I am happy with my experience here.

Used 2015 Hyundai Genesis, $28000