Stohlman Automotive

8433 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, Virginia 22182

Christopher La Porte, Sales, Stohlman Automotive

Christopher La Porte

Alan Soon, Certified Subaru Sales Consultant - Stohlman Subaru of Tysons Corner, Stohlman Automotive

Alan Soon

Certified Consultant

January 03, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Marwan R Khalifeh

this review is for Stohlamn Subaru in General and Salesperson Alex Yakovlev in particular. We had such a great experience the first time that we purchased recently another car from Alex. He is attentive, patient, and a great resource in helping us choose the car. The whole experience at Stohlman subaru was outstanding, and I highly recommend Stohlman

Alex Yakovlev

December 30, 2017

"Very Bad Experience "

- Lauren Alloway

I started my car search on the internet and was contacted by Billy (sales consultant) via email. I was looking at a specific used car and asked about verifying mileage when I was told that the true odometer reading was over 10,000 miles higher than what is listed on their own website inventory. I thought it had to be a typo and decided to go to the dealer anyway since it’s very close to my job. Upon getting there and asking about it again I was told that the mileage was always the higher number (40,000 not 30,000). Billy didn’t seem concerned at all that the site/listing was wrong or interested in correcting it and I should’ve left then. I expressed my disappointment and said that I wasn’t interested in the car then because it was outside the terms of my pre-approved financing which I explained was for a 2016-2017 model with less than 30,000 miles. We discussed my budget and despite telling Billy several times that I had some wiggle room, he proceeded to show me a 2015 Honda Odyssey and shrugged off the fact that it was outside of my loan terms even when I explained that it would make my interest rate go up. Since he showed me a 2015 Subaru as well I was basically told that for my budget, this was the best I could do, settle for a higher interest rate on an older model vehicle. So glad I got out of there and went to Honda where the sales consultant and manager both told me that there is a recall on all 2010-2016 Honda Odyssey vehicles for an airbag repair and the fix isn’t available yet so no dealership should offer to sell me one. I don’t know if it’s the particular salesman I dealt with but I won’t make the mistake of going there again.

William (Billy) Brayer

December 24, 2017

"Another great experience at Stohlman"

- LeoBe

This is by far one of the best dealerships I have ever been to. I have been coming to Stohlman's since 2012 and will continue to come there for my VW and Subaru needs. I worked directly with Kenny Smith and Dennis Chen (sales consultant) and they were true superstars. I previously worked with Stephan Sagbo and he had set the bar very high but I am pleased to say Kenny and Dennis did not dissapoint. Kenny reached out to me via email about returning my leased vehicle and getting a good deal on a replacement. I had wanted to upgrade the trim level of my jetta and Kenny was able to quickly get me some numbers or how much more it would cost. He stuck true to his word and several hours later I was in Stohlman test driving the two options I was looking at (GLI and SE Sport). Both of the vehicles were ready for me when I got there and Dennis was ready for me immediately. When it came time for the paperwork the numbers on the paper matched what Kenny had quoted me and there was 0 haggling involved or necessary. Dennis made the experience great and I was able to drive home with my new Jetta SE later that day. I had forgotten my maryland license plates with my prior lease trade in and Dennis made the trek all the way to Rockville to return them to me just so I wouldnt have to fight the VA traffic to get them. Talk about customer service! Hue was great and when he noticed that there was an error with the contract he reached out himself to ensure I would get the correct price back to me. These guys are great and if you are looking for a wonderful experience with knowledgeable people who are genuinely good human beings - this is the place to go to. Two of my colleagues purchased vehicles here, a 2013 subaru STI and a 2015 Subaru crosstrek and I will continue recommending Stohlman to anyone looking for a quality experience. 5 Stars!

Hue Beasley