Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, Arizona 85286

1512 Reviews of Subaru Superstore

November 08, 2018

"First experience buying a new vehicle, and it was wonderful!"

- lwonnacott

This was my first time looking for and purchasing a vehicle from a dealership and Darby made it a very comfortable experience. I went to a few other dealers in the area looking for something similar to what I would be replacing, but the hard-sell sales and the constant phone calls throughout the day when I moved on to other lots was quite rediculous. Darby pointed me in a little bit different direction, from his personal vehicle history and experience, than I was initially intending and it is the best vehicle decision I've made to date. No hard-sell, just honesty and great advice. Couldn't recommend this dealer enough; from the sales manager Mark to the financing step with Brent, my experience was amazing and it took all of the headache out of what was initially a chore.

Mark Harper
Nov 12, 2018 -

Subaru Superstore responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Subaru Superstore of Chandler! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 05, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Jean

Very happy with the customer service we rec'd. Buying a vehicle can be stressful but should be exciting. Our experience was great! From starting with our first visit to test drive a few cars to going through finance and then the checking out of our new car it was professional and really expedient yet thorough! Thank you!

Daniel Falls
Joseph Nieves
Other Employees : Chloe

Subaru Superstore responded

Thank you, Jean, for the 5-star rating and review our dealership and team members. We appreciate your business and support! Congratulations on your new vehicle and safe travels!

November 04, 2018

"No pushy sales "

- Mayo

Our overall experience was smooth and Tom was not about making a sale. He was very professional and took time to educate us on the vehicle we were researching. We walked off the lot impressed and comfortable with our experience. We went ahead and looked at other cars that day and ended up coming back to Tom and the Subaru leadership. We walked in 30 minutes to closing and closed the deal on our new car. He was patient and the rest of the experience went just as smooth. There was No attempt to up sell anything. True professionals, we will be recommending them to all our friends and family. Thank you Tom and all the Subaru family.

Subaru Superstore responded

Hello Mayo, thank you for sharing your positive experience with Tom! We understand that it's an important decision where you purchase your vehicle from, and are so grateful to have been chosen! If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to give us a call, we're always happy to help. Take care!

November 04, 2018

"New car"

- Happy legacy

Darby was great looking forward to doing business with him again everyone at dealership was great they explain everything to us , I was a retired service manager and retired policemen I will tell everyone about this dealership thank you 🙏😃

Subaru Superstore responded

Hello, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with Darby. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

November 01, 2018

"Great experience!"

- stephanieh92

This was my first car purchase. John Barravecchio made it very pleasant. He was punctual and knowledgeable each time we met. What I liked most was that he was not pushy, like salespeople stereotypically can be. Despite not being pushy, he was quick to respond to any questions I had. He made sure I got the best deal and the car I would be happiest with. All of the employees I worked with here were polite and patient. Thank you!

John Barravecchio
Nov 02, 2018 -

Subaru Superstore responded

It's great to hear about your positive car buying experience with us! Thank you for your review and we look forward to being of service to you in the future! Congratulations on your new vehicle and many safe travels!

October 28, 2018

"2019 Forrester LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP "

- Lori s

This is my second car from this dealership! We bought our first one from Ryan and this new one from Darby! We had the greatest experience! Fast and professional! I love the new model! Darby has the same car so he knew what we wanted in the new model! He quickly made it feel like we were long time customers of his! This 2019 has so many improvements! We love our Subaru and the ease of buying this car was a big factor in our purchase ! No pressure at all! Thx Darby for your professionalism! Ps joe in finance was great also! He was organized and quick! That was awesome!

Joseph Nieves
Nov 01, 2018 -

Subaru Superstore responded

Lori, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

October 26, 2018

"Recall fix"

- Ganny

Glen in the service depot. Very helpful and knowledgeable. This store is very clean and well kept up. They cared that we were there. They stayed with schedule of time given us.

Glen in service
Nov 01, 2018 -

Subaru Superstore responded

Ganny, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Subaru Superstore of Chandler! Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you! We hope you have a great day!

October 25, 2018

"DO NOT RECOMMEND"

- Mk

From the moment I walked through the door, Subaru in Chandler provided apalling customer service. The salesperson told me that the vehicle that brought me all the way down was just sold. They immediately tried to get me into a 2019 instead of helping me find the car I was hoping for. They proceeded to refuse my test drive for a gift card deal that THEY emailed to ME and would not honor it as other dealerships have and would. Very disappointed and disgusted at their service and they lost a sale!!!!!!

Dylan Seitz
October 25, 2018

"Very good experience "

- My Subaru 2019

Charlie is very knowledgeable, put my mind at ease. Charlie is very kind and understood what I was looking for. I'm proud to say I'm in the Subaru family.

Charlie Webb
Marc Dicino
Other Employees : I'm sorry I cant remember the young gals name the service tech showed me how the electronics work and set them up she was a huge help very well knowledged, thank you.
Oct 25, 2018 -

Subaru Superstore responded

Congratulations on being a member of the Subaru Family! We are pleased to hear of your review of our staff member Charlie. Thank you for your business and many safe travels to you!

October 23, 2018

"Best experience buying a car to date"

- Topher504

I had just arrived at your dealership from visiting one of your competitors where nobody was willing to help. When I arrived, I was met by Tom Darby. He was a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of Subaru was outstanding. His no pressure sales approach made me feel ease as well. The Forester I was looking to purchase was also being sought by another individual. Darby made sure I got the car by hustling to get all my paperwork ready for finance. I would definitely go back to him for my next purchase. Finance was also great with Brent.

Oct 24, 2018 -

Subaru Superstore responded

Thank you for sharing your positive car buying experience with Subaru Superstore and the 5-star review! We look forward to being of service again and congrats on your new Forester!

1 - 10 of 1,512 results