Suburban Cadillac Buick

Financial Services Manager
Roger Pittman, Sales, Suburban Cadillac Buick

Roger Pittman

November 18, 2017

"My experience at Suburban Cadillac was great."

- ls2017

The exchange of my vehicle was easy and I did not have to spend hours at the dealership, thanks to DeAnne Brodsky my sales person and the finance team. I always get my oil changes at Suburban although I had gotten my previous vehicle from another dealer. This is closer and they are courteous and professional. Thank you.

DeeAnne Brodsky
Other Employees : Dawn Sloat

November 18, 2017

"My good experience at Suburban my salesman was great ."

- Jazzy Jeff 27

I would recommend this dealership two others who are looking to purchase a car and experience a good professional supportive staff. They treated me with dignity and respect very open and honest and listen to what it was that I had to say what I was looking for I recommend this dealership to my family and friends what a great experience thank you for all your help and support and help me purchase in the car that I want it

Ryan Slater
Other Employees : The sales manager was great also

November 13, 2017

"Best dealership in the area"

- Stevec

I have enjoyed getting my vehicles here for 6 years. Excellent service, they get you everything you ask for (and usually more), and they really go the extra distance. Tim Dalgleish was as professional and personable as anyone could be, and Mustafa was so nice even while he was taking our money lol. Thanks for everything.

Tim Dalgleish