Sullivan Brothers Toyota

Tracy Tharpe, BDC, Sullivan Brothers Toyota

Tracy Tharpe

BDC

October 26, 2018

"My very bad awful no good experience!"

- Aprilmyslf

My no good very bad experience! This is my recent experience with Sullivan Brothers Toyota, my sales person, sales general manager Sofiane, and general manager Andy. I recently traded my car in for a lease. I was told I would receive 0.001% apr rate, $1K cashback, they would give me $14K for my trade ($5K for payoff, $9K downpayment). Sofiane sales general manager said I was a rent to own situation because of my substantial down payment. I should have listened to my gut. It was telling me something was off! On their website I could have lease the vehicle for $3,199 down, $334 a month for 36 months, or financed it for 60 months at 3.9% or 72 months at 4.9%. What actually happened: They ran my credit twice for two hard inquiries dropping my credit rating. Sullivan Brothers called me 12 times in one day and my insurance company several times. After reviewing my contract what was agreeded to verbally and what I agreed to to get me into a new 2018 Toyota Highlander and out of my 2014 Subaru Forester was for Sullivan Brothers to give me the accessories found on my Subaru ( remote start, clear laminate bra, wheel locks, rear bumper protection, extended warranty) at the rate of 0.001% with my trade value of $14,000, and $1000 rebate. I contacted Sofiane sales general manager to discuss my experience and a text message from my sales person " April I gave you everything you asked for to help you and gave you eand I get a bad survey in return!!! I almost lost my job BC you gave me a bad survey that I didn't deserve everybody is done helping at this point no one caused this but your actions". Sofiane sales general manager in a hostile tone told my patronage is not welcome after my survey response and I should find a new dealership. I followed up his response to make sure I had a clear understanding and he said Sullivan Brothers would do what they agreeded to. I contacted Toyota Customer Care for assistance to mediate and help resolve my issues. Toyota Customer Care contacted Andy Sullivan Brothers Toyota general manager on my behalf requesting a meeting after my phone calls and emails were not acknowledge or returned. I guess after they contact me 12 times in one day, break the contract as the lease agreement states $5000 will be sent to Cresent Bank, and only sent was $4,372.11 for the pay off of my Subaru. I guess Sullivan Brothers does not feel obligated to return a call or email. If Sofiane the sales general managers makes the statement of Sullivan Brothers will give you everything they agreed to, as he told me don’t believe it! I have not received a return call or email for a sit down meeting to help me understand my lease agreement, the difference of $627.89 for my payoff, my down payment, and the said equity I have. I feel violated, disrespected, unheard. . . .Is it because I’m a woman?!?!?!

Other Employees : Sales general manager Sofiane, general manager Andy

July 28, 2018

"Lied to a wounded disabled veteran for a sale."

- Stevecapecod

They sold me a new 4runner without disclosing its "demo" status and I got screwed so bad on the factory warranty. Never again. They also used a contracted sales team from the south. When I complained about their error and went to the Better Business Bureau, they lied, and i don't have the ability to pursue further. I hope you guys fail.

May 21, 2018

"DONT DO IT!! "

- Truthbtold

NOPE NO THANK YOU, JUST DONT, AWFUL AND UN ETHICAL! NO ONE THERE IS HONEST PEOPLE NONE OF THEM! MR.SULLIVAN IS JUST AS BAD FOR ALLOWING THE THINGS I WITNESSED TO HAPPEN, WATCH YOUR FINACIAL PAPERWORK...… BETTER YET GO SEE FALMOUTH TOYOTA!

Used 2007 Ford Explorer, $11933