Sulphur Springs Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

228 Reviews of Sulphur Springs Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

December 29, 2018

"Great sales team"

- Cspears

Cole, Shane, Marcia and Sarah did a great job selling me my first new truck. Helped a ton on fiancing and great service. I will defiantly be back on my next one. Thanks.

Sarah Smith
December 18, 2018

"No Customer Service!!"

- jess311

I have had the worst luck with Sulpher Springs Doge since the day I bought the car!! Three days after buying the car the air conditioner goes out so I took the car back to get it fixes and it stayed in the service department for over a week and now I dealing with not being able to get a refund from a warranty that I cancelled in September and now its December and no one can give me a real answer as to why I cant get my refund!! I will never buy another vehicle from here nor will I recommend this place to anyone!!

Dec 27, 2018 -

Sulphur Springs Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are sure sorry you did not have a good experience. You have every right to be frustrated and for that we apologize. We rely to much on the warranty companies to handle things quickly. We have re visited our cancelation process and are sure it will be much better going forward. Thank you for taking the time to share and if we can help any way please let us know.

December 03, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Happy customer

We went to a dealership before going to SS Dodge. We walked within 5 minutes cause didn’t get good vibe from other dealership. So we came to SS Dodge and Josh Hernandez was our salesman. Instantly got a good vibe from him. Not pushy just very good personality. Would recommend Josh Hernandez to be your salesman if you go to SS Dodge

Dec 27, 2018 -

Sulphur Springs Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share.

November 29, 2018

"Amazing Service"

- aflowers

I have been car shopping several weeks. I have been watching prices at several dealerships and when you go in to these dealer ships they try to give you the run around. I was very impressed with Sulphur springs dodge. Yes I knew what I wanted before I walked in but they didn't add any extra costs to my price I found listed on their one of their vehicles. I was in and out within 2 hours. I will be back to buy other vehicles when I need them. if you are looking for a vehicle go see Zach. promise you wont be disappointed

Zach Norsworthy
Michael Strickland
November 28, 2018

"Hard work to get me a good deal"

- HunterPowers09

Lewis was very good to work with. He was cooperative in the payment options and eager to make a deal while also being patient in the process. Overall, I would certainly deal with him again. Also, Marcia in financing was very helpful and understanding in the entire process. Very stern on their prices and not willing to come off of them. Wish I could have got a little off, but over all paid a good price for the vehicle purchased. Great dealership and great people.

Lewis Harrison
November 19, 2018

"Such an Amazing experience- BLESSED"

- Bre

Thank you Cole, for being an outstanding example of a great and honest car salesman! But more than that, for your continued work to get us what we wanted! We were blessed by Sulphur Springs twice in a row! We are grateful

Jeff Shelton
November 13, 2018

"Awsome"

- Riokewl

Josh Hernandez and the Sulphur Springs team were great. All were very friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle whether new or used.

Natalie Hightower
November 10, 2018

"Great, easy, fun buying a car from Scott C."

- Honey Small

Wonderful staff, easy, smooth process...Scott C was a wonderful salesman..Gary made the financial part easy, fun, and personable..Natalie always called or sent me a text checking on me..

Scott Clement
Other Employees : Natalie
October 24, 2018

"Went looking for 1 vehicle, ended up with 2"

- beerman84

Cole Newsom was awesome !!! They worked very hard and got use exactly what we were looking for. Thank You very much Cole and everyone else at Sulphur Springs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

October 22, 2018

"First deal with S.S. Dodge..."

- Mark1:15

Initial contact w/Natalie, she was a very energetic, and a positive first contact when I called the dealership to see if the vehicle was available. She transitioned me off to Josh in Sales, who then took the ball and ran with it. Josh went the extra mile to allow me to put the Jeep on a lift to inspect a concern I had regarding a weld issue some of the 2018 Wranglers had. After sharing my needs/wants with the management, we came to an agreement resulting in the purchase of the vehicle. Overall I had a pleasant experience with Sulphur Springs Dodge, and would recommend it to friends/co-workers.

Bob Boynton