Sunnyside Toyota

Charlie Saranita, Sales Manager, Sunnyside Toyota

Charlie Saranita

"scheduled maintenance"

- Mary Verified Customer

Service was very quick. Diane was especially helpful. I had forgotten something in my car, and she was able to get it for me while I waited. Thanks!

Diane Hogrefe

February 21, 2019

"Way short of excellent service this time around!"

- CINDIBEAR1217 Verified Customer

We have been a Toyota family for 30 some years and we always take our cars (plural) to Sunnyside Toyota for servicing. Recently my car was in an accident and I was so pleased to find that (the party who hit me) their insurance company would let me get my car fixed at Sunnyside Collision. Who did I trust more than them! I was very pleased with the body work & replacement features. But I noticed that there was a huge nail in my tire. A tire that was involved in the impact area and that Toyota did a balance on. Greg from the Collision center said it must have gotten there when the car was driven around the yard because they would have spotted it when doing the balancing. He took us over to the service department to get it fixed/plugged. The service dept. was busy and said that they would look at it. They came back and said that the nail was too close to the side wall to plug it and said that I needed new tires anyway and tried selling me a set of tires for my car. I told them I planned on buying tires in April when they have their tire sale. The lady simply walked away from me and while my husband & I were discussing the tire, she walked back in & said they were going to bring my car around. Then the garage door broke and they couldn't get my car out of the garage. They called a repair guy!. This was all so unbelievable. We were there for over an hour! After which we drove my car to the corner Shell station and the guy plugged the tire for $20.00. You know how they say that its "IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT"! Well Sunnyside came up short this time! I am not sure that will be buying those tires from you now! Just very sad! I just paid off my car, got hit by a driver not paying attention, two weeks to get my car repaired and a lot of stress & anxiety! And you send me out with a nail in my tire! A tire that could have been plugged! I have been driving on my plugged tire for a few days now with no problem and I believe you owe me $20.00 for something that happened on your watch and you didn't make good on it!!!!! Very disappointed!

Christine DeBow
3.0

"Recall repair "

- HAL.WHERLEY Verified Customer

Great company. Care about customers and it’s employees. Loyal customer for over 10 years. My only complaint is the redesign of the 2019 RAV4. I cannot get my kayak racks to work on this design. I am not happy with the new design. I need to buy a 2018 RAV4. Or I may have to look at a different brand. That makes me very unhappy. I love Toyota and RAV4.

Remon Abusada