Suntrup Kia

Sales & Leasing Specialist
Dave Chadwick, Business Manager , Suntrup Kia

Dave Chadwick

October 24, 2017

"Disappointing First Experience "

- JacqeseR

I was working with lemondrea and at first he was nice and friendly so I set up an appointment to discuss buying a car. After our first meeting I realized he wasn’t listening to what I wanted in a car and my price range. He also was working with other people at the same time which I understood. The next day I came back he didn’t have any of my paperwork so we had to refill out everything and go over to the same questions which frustrated me but I like the car so I continued to work with him even though he was unorganized and very distracted. The next day he was suppose to contact me to let me know if I got financed but he never called! I had to call three times and leave messages for him to call me back which he didn’t. The forth time I called he answered and told me I wasn’t approved and told me “it is what it is”. I am extremely upset because I was texting him asking for updates and he just said his managers were in a meeting and NEVER told me I didn’t get financed. I wasted so much time dealing with him and he couldn’t even give me the decency to keep me updated or let me know their final decision. Also I find his answer to me very unprofessional and I will definitely tell others about my experience here.

Lemondrea Williams

October 09, 2017

"well taken care of"

- crh63119

Brandon Smith took care of us from beginning to end of our car purchase. Great personal touch. Made sure all details were attended to properly and completely.

Brandon Smith

October 03, 2017

"great "

- Sharen12

It has been along time since I bought a new car and Brandon Smith made the experience delightful instead of stressful. Thanks Brandon, you were great!

Brandon Smith