Suntrup Kia

Sales & Leasing Specialist
Dave Chadwick, Business Manager , Suntrup Kia

Dave Chadwick

November 30, 2017

"Wonderful friendly group of people! "

- tammy

Thank you Daren and Dave for all of your help! Love my new Kia! I will recommend this dealer to friend and family! Have a great day!

Daren Barnes
Dave Chadwick

October 24, 2017

"Disappointing First Experience "

- JacqeseR

I was working with lemondrea and at first he was nice and friendly so I set up an appointment to discuss buying a car. After our first meeting I realized he wasn’t listening to what I wanted in a car and my price range. He also was working with other people at the same time which I understood. The next day I came back he didn’t have any of my paperwork so we had to refill out everything and go over to the same questions which frustrated me but I like the car so I continued to work with him even though he was unorganized and very distracted. The next day he was suppose to contact me to let me know if I got financed but he never called! I had to call three times and leave messages for him to call me back which he didn’t. The forth time I called he answered and told me I wasn’t approved and told me “it is what it is”. I am extremely upset because I was texting him asking for updates and he just said his managers were in a meeting and NEVER told me I didn’t get financed. I wasted so much time dealing with him and he couldn’t even give me the decency to keep me updated or let me know their final decision. Also I find his answer to me very unprofessional and I will definitely tell others about my experience here.

Lemondrea Williams

October 09, 2017

"well taken care of"

- crh63119

Brandon Smith took care of us from beginning to end of our car purchase. Great personal touch. Made sure all details were attended to properly and completely.

Brandon Smith