Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ben Fasano

Roland Lapre, Sales Consultant, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Roland Lapre

October 17, 2017

"Always pleasant and honest."

- mamaruth

Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Get free tire rotations for life of tires for buying them there. Went in for oil change, Clean my car inside and out. Always trust their judgement . Thank you Tasca staff.

October 10, 2017

"As HELPFUL they are HIlARIOUS!"

- deerka

Recently suffered a total loss. I dreaded trying to replace a vehicle I loved driving so much. Finally, I found a Jeep Compass online at Tasca. It was nearly three weeks after losing my car. The day I went in to test drive the car, I bought it, and the process was painless, actually it was enjoyable. Al helped me find a car I love even more than my last and he kept me laughing the entire time. My experience felt more like a friend was helping me fix my problem, not like a salesman I’d met an couple hours before. I have only had positive encounters with dealerships in the past, but this was by far the most fun and enjoyable!! Could not recommend a better choice than Al and Tasca.

Albert Armando
Ben Fasano

October 10, 2017

"Great first experience"

- Rob Miller

Brought my Jeep in for an overdue oil change; No appointment, planned on dropping it off for the day. There was no problem with this at all, took my info & I bought a 4 oil change maintenance plan that included 2 tire rotations. Got a call with a couple of other minor service items - K&N air filter needed cleaning, cabin air filter needed replacement, brake fluid needed flush & change. I was told i could clean the air filter myself, no pressure to purchase a new one; opted for the cabin air filter; skipped the brake fluid flush for now. To my amazement there was no pressure to get it done now even though it was reasonably priced service for and SRT8. Picked up my vehicle at the end of the day, they'd done all of the discussed service and included a wash and vacuum. Here's the fun part, I'd gotten an oil change at a different dealer prior and they had a laundry list of items that needed service (as I have a third party warranty I didn't have them done, and still haven't addressed any of the mentioned issues since they seemed complete BS). Some items in particular mentioned from the previous dealer was a leaking steering rack & leaking axle seal; pretty obvious if it were to be true since I park in a garage with a concrete floor - NO drips have ever developed. Amazing Tasca didn't come up with any of these additional issues and there was no pressure to do additional services that were required. Great first impression and they've earned my trust and business.

Micaela Vicente