Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Paul Fortin, Service Manager, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Paul Fortin

Service Manager

December 10, 2018

"Our experience with Tasca and Salesman Al Armando"

- jbcigars1138

On Saturday Dec 7 I decided to make 1 final search of a vehicle online. I had 2 previously arranged appointments, 1 in Dudley Ma, and the other in Johnston, RI. My wife & I live in CT. Over the past 27 years our experiences at "local" CT car stores have been less than pleasant. Valenti Auto Group, MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner, Carriage House Mercedes, Antonino Auto Group, Falvey Motors, to name a few. Upon searching 1 last time we found a vehicle that fit our objective at Tasca in Westerly RI. I phoned the dealership and spoke to Al Armando, a salesman who happened to answer the phone on the 2nd ring. I explained to him what we might be interested in. He insured us he would be available to meet at our convenience and would have the vehicle ready. We were an hour late to meet Al, however, the truck was warmed up and ready to test drive. The experience was beyond enjoyable . We intended on trading 2 vehicles for the 1 we had interest in. The pricing was extremely fair, the process was absolutely painless, the service was tremendous & without delay. Al Armando was a professional, extremely polite, understanding our needs completely. I highly recommend this dealership, and their management staff, especially salesman Al Armando, to anyone for any needs. I will be back to do business, without a doubt, and will spread the word about this tremendous store

Albert Armando

December 09, 2018

"By far best car buying experience I have ever had!"

- Marko

I never write reviews, but I figured I should after the experience I had at Tasca. I bought a 2018 Honda Civic Turbo in July of this year. Great car but after driving a jeep for years I just didn’t like the Civic especially after the first snow we got. On a Saturday morning I started looking at Jeeps and found one I liked at Tasca in Westerly. I sent an email and by 1pm that day I was at the dealership looking at the Jeep. I had the pleasure of dealing with Mark and Kate who both took time to sit with me and go over what I was looking for. Well by 4pm that same day I was driving out of Tasca with my 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trail hawk. I figured I was going to take a big loss on the civic and roll that money into the Jeep, but Tasca worked with me and in the end, I only had to roll a few hundred into the Jeep. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Although I had to drive about an hour to get there it was well worth it trust me. Once I decided to trade in the Jeep I defiantly will be going back to Tasca in Westerly.

KATE FLINN
Mark Tebbets

December 09, 2018

"Oil Change "

- Thomas13

They always seem to make the time even when I have to call in last minute for service..Would definitely recommend and will be the first place I go for my next Wrangler..

Paul Fortin