Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ray Marko

February 20, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Tatianak

Shaun was VERY friendly and patient with me and my circumstance. I enjoyed my experience to the fullest. The checking out experience with Kevin was also very enjoyable. They both informed me and helped me get the best deal!!! Alll SMILES!

Shaun Cote
Kevin Emling

February 19, 2018

"Everyone was very friendly and helpful. "

- Blacktruck

We would recommend this dealership. They were very friendly and helpful. Our son bought his first car and felt like he was a part of the decision- making process. Joe was very helpful and accommodating with us. Joe even met us on his day off. Can't say enough good things about this dealership. Vince

Joe Clark

February 19, 2018

"Best Experience "

- LSB

Taylor Dodge really made be feel valued. From the time I walked in until the moment I left with my brand new 2018 Jeep. They explained every detail about the vehicle. Finance took the time to explain details and answer ALL of my questions ( I had lots).

Randy Ayers