Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Internet Sales Manger
Sergio Garcia II, Sales Consultant, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sergio Garcia II

October 21, 2017

"Joe Clark and the sales team rock"

- Wollfgeo

Seriously can’t say enough. We came in with a price, vehicle, and money down we wanted - And every single need was met. Overnight. They even got a vehicle brought in from another area, because it was what we wanted. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks!!!

Kevin Emling
Bryan Davis

October 20, 2017

"Surprise Reunion and a Beautiful New Pacifica"

- joecash82

I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced, looking at a 2017 Pacifica, and turn to see my friend Travis coming to say hello. We had a great time reconnecting! As it turned out, it was time to get into a new vehicle and Travis stepped up to provide the best experience I could ask for. I knew he would take care of me, but I was truly impressed by his intuition, communication, and sincere love for his job. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to experience the best service Taylor Dodge can offer and a real taste of what it means to be part of the Taylor family!

Travis Smith
Craig Courtney

October 20, 2017

"Joe Clark"

- calliegirl

I must say I was pleasantly surprised with such great service. I had been in a recent MVA and was a some what limited budget. I explained to Joe what I was looking for and my price range. Luckey for me Koe was able to find a vechile I could work with. I would reccomend Taylor to everyone. Just ask for Joe Clark. Truley L. Bays

Used 2013 Toyota Tacoma