Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sergio Garcia II

November 17, 2018

"Stressfree "

- Bonda

We had a great in and out experience. Marc was helpful and enjoyable to spend time with while we worked though our car buying experience,

Marc Hamilton

November 16, 2018

"Best first car buying experience ever!"

- Manda91

I am so glad my mom brought me to Taylor to buy my car. We weren’t sure if we were gonna find what I was looking for, but with almost 4 hours of looking with John.. we found the perfect one! I was in love instantly! It was an all around friendly environment and even tho my almost 2 year old nephew was running wild, they all just smiled! I would recommend this place (and my salesman) to anyone that asked where I got my car!! Thanks Taylor Dodge!!

John Savarino

November 15, 2018

"Fast, pleasant, and easy."

- Rudeone

Ray was very helpful and knowledgeable. I told him what I was looking for and my budget. And within seconds he had several for me to choose from. He is always friendly and professional.

Ray Marko
Other Employees : Amanda and Hanna were also very helpful. And very pleasant.

New 2018 Ram 2500, $41165