Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kevin Emling

December 13, 2017

"Fast and fair deal"

- Wrigley

My sales consultant Jeff Crosswell made the car buying and trade in process fair and easy. Dealership was easy to get to from the south suburbs of Chicago. From the initial greeting Jeff was very professional and accommodating and followed through until we left with our new car.

Jeff Crosswell

December 12, 2017

"Great Experience Buying Our Car"

- Chargerlover

I highly recommend this dealership. Our whole experience from start to finish was very organized and easy. Our salesman, Joe Clark, did an awesome job locating us a car just like we wanted. He was so efficient and he has a fantastic personality!

December 11, 2017

"Joe Clark and Craig Courtney are phenomenal!"

- SFEmily

Joe had helped my husband and I with a purchase for a work van just a week before I purchased my Jeep. That experience was amazing. He answered all our crazy questions and dealt with our particular situation with professionalism and a sense of genuine caring. We clicked with him right from the start. The whole dealership was friendly and clean. We never felt pressure of any kind and they gave us great trade in value for our two vehicles. The overall experience truly was a 10. Craig helped with the financing portion and again was just amazing. I don't see myself ever going to another dealership.

Craig Courtney