Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sergio Garcia II

November 13, 2018

"#1 Dealership"

- Matthew96

I just bought a 2018 Grand Cherokee from Ray Marko at Taylor Dodge. I met Ray through my father a few years back and instantly got this feeling that he was a rare salesman. I know theres a stigma about salesman doing anything and everything to covince you to buy from them even if it is not in your beat interest and Ray is definitely not that guy. He was very honest with me and bent over backwards to ensure that I was satisfied with my expirience of buying a car at Taylor Dodge. Ray knows that if he treats his customers right and has their best interest in hand he will maintain customers for their car needs for years to come. I will be buying all of my cars from Ray from now until he is no longer working.

November 12, 2018

"Fantastic!!!"

- Knifke76

??????????Fantastic experience! Adam, Noah & Nathan were absolutely fantastic! As a very picky buyer Adam and Noah made sure to show me many different options and models to make sure my purchase was perfect! After I made my choice Nathan made sure I was aware of all of the options and how they work! Great job guys you made my buying experience great!

Noah Posthumus
Nathan Sharper
Adam Aldworth

November 10, 2018

"Thank you "

- Martyr

A friend recommended I ask for Ray Marco and he was spot on, Ray was knowledgeable professional and patient while introducing me to the Ram lineup. I previously owned GMC pick up and had originally thought I’d replace my 2014 with the same. I am very glad I stopped by Taylor and met Ray and the crew. I bought a 2019 Rebel and I love it.

Jim Crosswell