Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Craig Courtney, Finance Manager, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Craig Courtney

"Amazing"

- Matt_Money15

Sergio was an amazing guy. He made something out of nothing. Taylor dodge in bradley is an amazing atmosphere, everyone is so friendly. They know how to help people, and get people in the vehicle they want.

"best experience"

- archer45

My experience with Taylor was excellent. No pressure and very helpful meeting my needs. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Sales staff was excellent.

"The best experience!!!"

- Shelly I.

I went into the dealership to explore my options. Upon my arrival I was greeted and assisted. Not knowing exactly what I was looking for, Mark helped me to narrow down the vehicle (including 2 test drives) then options and colors. Marc was there every minute, meeting back up with me after completing the final financing paperwork, which Craig was great as well. I not only received dedicated time and attention but courtesy and patience to make sure my wants and needs were addressed and met. I will definitely be taking my daughter to Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for her vehicle purchase!!!! I have found my dealership and great staff!

Marc Hamilton