Temecula Valley Toyota

Richard IV

April 24, 2018

"Up and beyond"

- Slee’s

Reggie went above and beyond to get us a deal on our new 2018 Highlander, he tried his best to get us a deal we were comfortable with and he succeeded. We came out very happy with our transaction and new car!

Reginald Dickerson

April 23, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Sandca

I like how they check for other preventable maintenance necessary and they recommend it to be done in order of priority. They aren't pushy, just informative.

Amanda Hammond
Allen Marquez

April 22, 2018

"Awesome quality service and customer service "

- Camryguy

Came in to take advantage on an oil change special rate. Everything was quick an easy as I pulled in. Shuttle service back to my house was quick and friendly. Then Robert Tabor called to let me know that my front brake pads it was almost due (it was at 3mm) and also wiper blade needed to be replace (which I had been wanting to do). He gave me the total amount i’d be paying and it was surprisingly not bad at all, considering it’s done using a genuine Toyota parts and done at Toyota dealership. A couple hours later Robert gave me a courtesy call that my car was done. It’s always a pleasure to have my car serviced at temecula toyota. No hidden or a surprise fee and no nonsense service. Thank you for being an honest and quality dealership over and over again. You guys will always have my first place to go to and I will definitively tell all my colleagues about taking their service to you guys.

Robert Tabor