Texas Dodge

Phil Smith

Internet Manager

Ronnie Black, New / Preowned Sales (Regional Jeep Expert), Texas Dodge

Ronnie Black

New / Preowned Sales (Regional Jeep Expert)

December 31, 2018

"Unexpected stop"

- Traveler

Short version car had a flat on a Sunday no spare AAA towed to this dealership had to find a hotel and to get there. Monday showed up at service dept told our story they got us in and. Didn’t have a tire. They check around and found one. Lots more to story but they did great. Special kudos to Carolie B. Stuck by us and got us back on the road.

Caroline B

August 20, 2018

"Why car sales people have a bad reputation"

- corybart1

My son and daughter-in-law were in the market for a new vehicle and wanted a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. They test drove several and found one they liked but it was a soft top. The sales person said that they could find one for them. They worked out the deal and said they new Jeep would be there in a couple of days. They called my son and told him it was in and that he could pick it up. When he arrived to pick it up they had a different vehicle waiting for him. When this was pointed out to them they told my son it was the one they had agreed on. My son showed them the window sticker that the sales person provided to him when he made the original deal on the vehicle and he pointed out the differences in the two cars. Then they started coming up with excuses, first they told him that the original vehicle had hail damage and this one was equiped the same. My son again pointed out the differences in options on the two. I then made a phone call and spoke to a sales manager and explained to him how I felt about them trying to take advantage of my son and that they better make it right. The next day I received a call from the sales director. After a day of discussing it we were able to reach an acceptable resolution but I am still upset that this is their normal operation procedure, to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. This entire situation could have been avoided by one phone call to my son explaining to him that the original vehicle was not available and that they would find another.

Chuck Carter

August 11, 2018

"all is well 😊 "

- gwb

Well I'm back,got my 2017 renegade trail hawk back Monica told me they were short handed & they still tried to find & fix the problem,but they couldn't get it to do what I Experienced so it hasn't happened yet with me either I hope it doesn't do it again 😊 So I commend Monica & her team,thank you guys...

Monica Hill