Texoma Hyundai

Jane Smallwood

Ric  Metcalf, Sales, Texoma Hyundai

Ric Metcalf

October 10, 2017

"A well spent day at HYUNDAI"

- mtherbert9661 Verified Customer

Mark our salesman met us as we drove in soon as they opened very mice salesman on loan for the sale here from Florida worked all day and Put us in a 2017 HYUNDAI ACCENT the manager casey was very nice had a fabulous buying experience at my local HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP on yexoma pkwy sherman TX

October 09, 2017

"It was a good experience. "

- Martyforgionesr

It was a good experience. They listened to my request and really came through. It took a little longer then I expected,But it was worth the time.my salesman was Dale. His name is not on your name list. The lady in finance office was very nice and knowledgeable. The hole experience was probably the best dealer experience we have ever had.

Dale

October 07, 2017

"Purchasing my Sonata"

- ljp1 Verified Customer

There were at least two sales people that walked past me, looking the other way, as I entered the dealership trying to find a Sonata that I had looked at about 6 mos. prior. Matt Salazar looked up from his desk, saw me looking around and asked if he could help me. I already knew pretty much what I wanted, just needed to find it. He listened to all my wants and pointed me in the right direction. He was very helpful as well as friendly and he and a young blonde lady (who was only helping out during the big rebate sale) set out to "find" the very car that I wanted. After I drove a white Sonata Sport I knew that it was the car I wanted....only black. Don't know the young lady's name, as she wasn't on the list, but both she and Matt zeroed in on me, answered all my questions and took care of me throughout the whole procedure! I have told everyone to go see Matt and I love my Sonata.

Matt Salazar, young blonde lady working temporary

Texoma Hyundai, Sherman, TX, 75090