The Autobarn Mazda of Evanston

Sales Associate
Ryan Straz, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Mazda of Evanston

Ryan Straz

March 21, 2019

"Excellent customer service experience"

- David D Verified Customer

We got a flat tire and called the service center on short notice to see if we could get it fixed that day because my wife was expecting -- Reena was very understanding of our situation and told us to bring the car in to get the tire fixed. She provided us with efficient service and we were able to get the tire fixed just in time -- the next day I drove my wife to the hospital to deliver our baby!

Reena

"Excellent customer service"

- MESTFIEND Verified Customer

Wonderful customer service from Lewis and Mike. They really went above and beyond to make me, the customer happy. It’s my second vehicle purchase from this dealer if that says anything. A returning customer is a happy one.

Lewis Belcher
Mike Allegretti

"Awesome"

- PLACESCOT Verified Customer

I picked up a nail while running errands late in the day setting off the low air in tire sensor. I was a bit concerned as I headed over to Mazda without an appointment. When I approached the desk in the car bay, the greeter was busy filling out paperwork and simultaneously another advisor arrived with yet more paper (Jay Rosenfeld). They started a discussion but stopped immediately when I approached. I said, no go ahead finish up as I did not want to interrupt. They both insisted on helping me right away. So I told them about the tire and then it was obvious to me by their discussion that they were eager to help. Jay assured me would take of the work. I was ushered into the waiting room and less than an hour later I left. They had found two nails and both were taken care of with a smile. Jay thanked me for being a return customer and that is precisely why I have bought my last 4 cars at Evanston Mazda. Their service is unbelievably good. The waiting area always has good coffee and cookies too! Thank you Jay, you made my day yesterday ;-) Scott

Jay Rosenfeld