The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Nelson Caban

September 15, 2018

"Look for John King"

- Davlok28

John King was the most honest car sales man I have come across. I went in telling him what I expected to pay. He told me the cars around that price were all in poor shape, in doubt, I asked to test drive all those cars around my price range. To my disbelieve, they all drove poorly. Granted I did not get a car that day, when I do, I know who to talk to, John King.

John King

August 28, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Cathy T

My mother had purchased a car from Oren Ferguson, August 2018, she had a very good experience but to top that, she was at the dealer one day for service for a different car that was purchased a couple of years ago, and I was not able to be there with her at that time. She has told me on the phone that while waiting in the service room area Oren went by, noticed her, and asked the reason she was there. My mom does not speak English very well and said that she felt very excited by his approach since I was not able to be there. He took the time to help my mother with that event, even if the situation was not bringing him any commision in that matter. Oren Ferguson offered my mother an outstanding customer service, which made her very happy and appreciative of his service. We will definitely be going to buy/recommend more from him in the future. Cathy T

Oren Ferguson

August 10, 2018

"New car"

- Thess John

Kurt is pleasant and helpful to his clients. Show detailed information about what car your buying . Recommend the best car you need. Salute to you Mr Kurt.

The Honda Superstore of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60431