The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Josh Tornabeni

Starr Lack, Business Manager, The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Starr Lack

September 21, 2017

"A very comfortable and gracious experience."

- SarahLee

My husband and I were treated with respect, friendliness and warm. I was nervous going into this transaction but was immediately put at ease by everyone...particularly by Emily and Rich Ponulak. They were very sweet, appropriately professional, extremely helpful and enjoyable. We are completely delighted with our treatment by the folks there and the wonderful car we leased. We are thoroughly enjoying this lovely car! We very highly recommend the Honda Superstore of Joliet.

Emily Roland
Other Employees : Rich Ponulak

September 11, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Bruce

Went to the dealer with a fixed amount I could spend in total and a month. Sales person David Nemanik, LISTENED and was able to put me in the car I needed WITHOUT trying to up sale me. Patrick in Finance follow this up with a GREAT rate without any pressure. This was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had at any dealer.

David Nemanik, Patrick in finance

September 09, 2017

"Just an overall great experience "

- neil porter

Easy to work with, communicative and friendly. I didn't feel like I was dealing with robots. Emily took great care of me over the phone for my trade in, emailing and calling me back promptly with quotes and once I arrived at the dealership, Rudy took care of me, made me feel at home and made everything so easy. You can say "well of course they treat you kind, it's a dealership and they're salesman." But this was different. A real one on one experience. Thanks to Rudy and all the friendly staff. I'll be back!

Rudy