The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Patrick Abrecea

September 29, 2018

"Car number two"

- Kmarsa

My father and I came back to Honda of Joliet after my car was recently totaled in an accident. We were treated with respect and had a great experience. Always worth the trip!

Brian K

September 29, 2018

"Number One Job"

- ron1946

We have bought several cars from Kurt and the experience has always been great!! He works diligently to get one the most fair and honest deal a customer could expect. Employees like him are the main reason for retention of customers like myself!!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kurt Holzinger

September 22, 2018

"Extraordinary Service"

- Satisfied customer

For the purchase of a used vehicle and the later sale of that car, my salesman Ken Laing went above and beyond my expectations in every way. Not having bought a car in 12 years, I wasn't sure what I wanted or what choices were available in my price range. With courtesy and humor, Ken asked questions to find out what features were important to me. He quickly found a sporty used Accord that had what I cared about most. When it was time to sell my car, I went back to Ken. He arranged to buy my car and gathered necessary information by phone. The next day we completed the transaction in an hour. Ken was efficient and considerate of my needs. I'd recommend him to anyone planning to buy a car, new or used, even someone who had to travel a distance--like from Chicago. The trip is worth it.

The Honda Superstore of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60431