The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Ted Turrisi

Gerry  Pastore, Sales Consultant, The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Gerry Pastore

February 10, 2018

"Sales Consultant Great But Watch Finance Guy"

- Ken DeBuck

For the most part, a very pleasant experience. My sales consultant Kurt Holzinger was very courteous and professional. He took his time showing me all the features on the more recently made used car I was purchasing and pointed outmany "good to know" upgrades whyich were improvements from my old car. My only negative was the Finance guy, Patrick. I had gotten pre-approval from my credit union with a very good rate. Patrick said they worked diectly with my credit union so they could arrange the financing with them directly. That worked, but when I was signing the paperwork I saw that the rate was higher. Patrick said I could call the credit union to get my lower rate, but they refused, noting that they had to pay a commisison to the dealer which resulted in a higher interest rate. Next time, I will know better.

Kurt Holzinger
Patrick Abrecea
2.0

February 08, 2018

"Smooth no hassle transaction"

- Michael Calabrese

After having gotten the run around at another dealership, Honda of Joliet found the car I wanted. Missy was excellent in locating the car and keeping me up-to-date every step of the way. Rudy was a great salesperson to close out the transaction with. Overall great experience!

Missy Korallus

February 01, 2018

"Friendly Service Consultant Makes the Difference"

- Andrea

My Service Consultant, Vince, was key to taking my scheduled service visit from the ordinary must-do task to a friendly, relaxing visit. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, attentive and a very good listener. I felt very well taken care of. I wish everyone was as customer oriented as Vince. Thanks, Vince for a job well done.

Emily Schimpf