The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Missy Morrill

October 19, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- hello32

I love the Honda of Joliet dealership. It is such a great community of people and they truly care about you and your future purchase. I purchased my first brand new car a few months ago and I was so surprised at how caring their staff was and how much time and effort they put into making sure I understood what all the gadgets on my car did. Not a lot of dealerships will take the time to explain that kind of stuff. i will definitely be back in the future and will recommend to family and friends!

October 17, 2017

"Greatest Service Ever!"

- Shelley

Oren sold me my car! He went above and beyond to find and get the car I wanted. My wants were very specific. He is the ultimate professional with great product knowledge and impeccable manners. Since the purchase of my new Honda Accord V-6, he has contacted me to offer his services for any number of my needs with the new car. Today, I had an error light come on. I called him, he walked me through how to fix it! Couple minutes and it was done, no trip to the service center! Offered me contact information for anytime I have a problem...he can fix it! Thank you very much Oren!

October 12, 2017

"Great Job!!"

- jlira1

Ted Turrissi, Thank you for always going above and beyond my expectations. Keep up the great work!! I will recommend you to any of my friends and family.

Ted Turrisi