The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Missy Morrill

Gerry  Pastore, Sales Consultant, The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Gerry Pastore

December 10, 2017

"Great Car Buying Exerience"

- Honda owner 1003

Salesperson Tony Tomei was great. He did a great job in explaining the difference between the Honda CRV models. Took us out on a test drive of the model we were interested in and explained the features in the car as we drove around. After the test drive, we negotiated a fair price for the car. During the entire time we were there at the dealership we felt no pressure to buy right away.

Tony Tomei
Patrick Abrecea

December 05, 2017

"I pulled into the parking lot groaning about Salespeople..."

- Ty419

I pulled into the parking lot groaning about Salespeople...but as I met Oren, I quickly found myself changing my attitude. Oren was nothing but hospitable and professional the entire time. He was funny, comforting and worked me to the price that I wanted to get to. Oren is the guy you want to go to when looking for a new car.

Oren Ferguson

December 03, 2017

"Finally a great cast buying experience!"

- JimmyK

I shop all dealers for the best price. The folks at Honda of Joliet were very professional and not pressuring with words, but with their best offers. I could have bought at a dealer closer to me, but Justin and his Manager made the deal much easier. I will keep my business with them!

Justin Magee