Thomas Nissan of Joliet

1021 Reviews of Thomas Nissan of Joliet

December 13, 2018

"Ambassador "

- RITA2012!

Vehicle has a beautiful color. I'll be here in the next model year! Can't wait? I can and I just loved here!!lived he

Jaime Alcazar
Tina Pellegrino
Rich Drejcek
Other Employees : Freddy Rosario
September 27, 2018

"Excellent Service and care"

- MightyMo

Entering a dealership is a tough decision knowing you are going to spend your hard earned money. Peter was a great salesman with no pressure to buy new that same night. He showed my many models in new and used . I drove out with a beauty - Nissan Frontier.

Peter Salcleh
September 03, 2018

"Issues resolved"

- Unhappy

They resolved all issues...Thank you! It took awhile, but they stuck with it and refunded our money. Dmitri especially took the extra effort to get this taken care of to our satisfaction.

Courtney Bell
Other Employees : Whoever the service manager is...didn't catch his name, and Sales Manager
July 26, 2018

"Virgirlie went beyond to help me get car"

- Kbuehner

Wanted car and got the car. Thanks to virgilieb in making that possible. Awesome lady. Would come back and buy another if could. Had to drive over 200 miles to pick up but well worth it

June 30, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Elaine J.

Eddy anad Jose of Thomas Nissan are the best. They helped me and my son Christian both get into cars in less than a week. They gave us the best car buying experience ever!

Jose Barrera
June 27, 2018

"Above and beyond customer service"

- Lbcouture

Salesperson Virgilie Bredy and her manager Eddy have been extremely helpful in finding me the right vehicle and in my budget. I have been very pleased with their dedication to customer service. They were very patient and would not let leave until I was satisfied with my purchase. They went above and beyond to help me. They were very professional, and they were very nice and friendly. I'm quite happy with my Nissan Rogue.

June 14, 2018

"Sales experience "

- Yamil83

Had an awesome experience great service honest sales personnel great personality Virgillie has good knowledge of her job made our trade every easy will recommend anyone to do business with Thomas Nissan in Joliet IL

June 03, 2018

"Wonderful , Blessed and Very Happy with my new 2016"

- LaShonda

My situation was very uncommon and Virgilie Bredy worked for and fought the banks. By the time I left the lot I was driving off in my new 2016 Nissan Rouge. Virgilie treated me like I was a millionaire. Virgilie made me feel like I was her top priority and her goal was to get me in a new vehicle and she and the manager worked until they got me approved for a new 2016!! To God Be The Glory . Thank you Virgilie and Thomas Nissan of Joliet for helping me get back on the road.

May 26, 2018

"Service with a laugh and a smile"

- Steviet25

Walked in with cars that were preselected online and they were willing to help find one that fit my needs. Everything from sales to finance options for outstanding. I would highly recommend that you come in and see Virgilie Bredy and Eddy Mohammad for sales.

May 23, 2018

"Pathfinder Purchase"

- SLG-SUZ

Virgilie showed me the SUVs available and gave me an overview of the Paghfinder along with a demo drive around the area. She covered its features and tried to meet all my requests. She followed up over the next few days and worked with me to arrive at a price I could live with. Overall I am pleased with Virgilie’s efforts and Thomas Nissan’s deal with my purchase.

Colin Galvin