Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Finance Director

May 16, 2018

"Great service"

- aodb

Great customer service from Virgilie in the purchase of our Pathfinder. The key was missing and our sales person had it promptly replaced very quickly.

Virgilie Bredy

March 30, 2018

"Deceitful Selling Practices - Breach of Contract"

- SG

I would not recommend anyone do business with this company. Please believe all the negative reviews that you see online against Thomas Auto Group Inc, doing business as Thomas Nissan of Joliet. I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. They took my money and I never received the vehicle. Why? Because they sold the same vehicle, that I bought, to someone else. To make matters worse, they promised to find a comparable vehicle to make up for their wrongdoing, but has failed to do that! Instead, they wanted to give me my money back so that I can go find another one somewhere else. This is all after I took time off of work, flew to Illinois to purchase this vehicle, rented a car, and drove an hour to this dealership just to buy this one particular vehicle in person! What did I get in return..... nothing! I still don't have my car and I don't have my money. I was told that the money that I paid to purchase the vehicle was refunded over 2 weeks ago, yet I still have not received it and my bank has no record of any pending refunds! LIES! They promised to compensate me for the trouble that I endured from their wrongdoing.. again.. LIES... they failed to do that as well! Please spare yourself the headaches and go somewhere else or suffer the consequences!! This company blatantly breached the contract/purchase agreement that we had and refuses to make things right when they are 100% at fault! I have been very patient through this nightmare, but now I have had enough. This company is engaged in deceitful selling practices and should be investigated.

Tammy Thomas
Sean Hargrove
Shane Notter
Ben Rosenberg

February 10, 2018

"Amazing Dealership from Sales to Service"

- MightyMightyTitan

This is the best place in Illinois to purchase a new Nissan or a preowned vehicle. Their vehicles surpass all other dealers I’ve ever seen on a car lot. Their staff treat you like family when you’re inside of Thomas Nissan and they go above and beyond your expectations. I had the opportunity to be greeted by the General Manager Sean and could see that he’s empowered the staff here to become great leaders.

Ray Morales

Used 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $13500

2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN

Used 2017 Nissan Sentra, $14000

2017 Nissan Sentra

• at Thomas Nissan we want to be your dealer for life!!!!!
Thomas Nissan of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435