Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Thomas Nissan of Joliet

4.3

April 19, 2019

"Great Service"

- Holmes1827

The customer service was beyond exception. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that looking to purchase a vehicle. My salesperson took great care of things from beginning to the end during my visit.

April 07, 2019

"Overwhelmed with Happiness "

- Cakez

My experience with this dealership is the best I have ever experienced... just when I had lost all hope and thought I wasn’t gonna get a vehicle they made it happen and the words are in describable thanks to you guys and virgilie

March 10, 2019

"Unorganized and Poor Quality Vehicles "

- Crissyg1228

Long story short: They sold me a used Jeep Limited with NO OIL IN THE ENGINE AND RECALLS THAT THEY WERE NOT OPEN ABOUT. THEY KNEW ABOUT RECALLS BUT DID NOT FIX THEM BEFORE PUTTING ON LOT. After further investigation I found that oil had not been changed in over 10k miles! What kind of dealership does not even check/change the oil in their cars before putting them on the lot? When I returned the truck the next day their reply was "They had just recieved this car and thats why oil wasn't changed". When I asked about the recalls they could not tell me exactly what it was for and they suggested I take it to a JEEP dealer to find out. Staff was very rude when I insisted on speaking to a mgr. They ignored me for 30 mins until I went to front desk MYSELF, and asked which one of them was the mgr. They were all at desk watching a video on someones phone KNOWING I was waiting. I returned my vehicle to them within 48 hrs and THEY STILL KEPT MY DOWN PAYMENT FOR 4 MORE DAYS! It was a very poor experience. Not customer focused at ALL. Very poor communication between sales and service dept. I would not reccomend at all.

Used 2017 Cadillac XTS, $22500

2017 Cadillac XTS

Used 2008 Ford F-350, $14000

2008 Ford F-350

Used 2017 Nissan Rogue, $18000

2017 Nissan Rogue

Used 2018 Nissan Versa, $12000

2018 Nissan Versa

• at Thomas Nissan we want to be your dealer for life!!!!!
Thomas Nissan of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435