Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Finance Director

September 03, 2018

"Deceptive practices"

- Unhappy

Won't let me put zero stars! I realize we were making a small used car purchase for my daughter and at first we were given wonderful treatment...BUT the one concern we had was that the low coolant light was on. We were assured multiple times that it had been checked...there were no leaks. We came back the next day and the light was still on...again we were assured that the car had been checked, coolant added and it should turn off eventually...My daughter drove it home and I called her. The light was still on. I called the dealership and they again assured me they had checked it and it would turn off. Two days later, the light is still on...I called back and AGAIN was told...our service department checked it and there were no leaks or problems, so it was just a problem with the sensor. Ok...after so many assurances that it was checked, I stopped bugging them. Well, not even a month after the purchase, the car is smoking and trashed. I am sorry, but we questioned the issue and we were deceived that they had checked it and all was ok. I would not have driven the car off the lot with the light on except for their assurance that they had checked it and it was not an issue..I called to tell them what happened and was told 3 different stories, and even told they would tow it, bring it in, and fix it, and then no one called back...I made 4 more calls only to get a run around and then finally the too bad so sad... I do NOT appreciated being deceived. I also find it odd that the first service tech I spoke with after the break down told me that the coolant light should have gone off as soon as the coolant hit the sensor. When the sales manager finally called me, he told me that whoever told me that lied. I told him it was HIS service tech. He asked me who that was and I said I didn't remember the name but he introduced himself as the service manager...the sales manager said he was worthless and didn't know what he was talking about! So, does that mean the service department is worthless so we can't trust that their assurance that they checked the vehicle is worthless?? My trust in this dealership has been lost.

Courtney Bell
Other Employees : Whoever the service manager is...didn't catch his name, and Sales Manager

September 03, 2018

"Deceptive practices"

- Unhappy

Definite change of rating!! Won't let me put zero stars! I realize we were making a small used car purchase for my daughter and at first we were given wonderful treatment...BUT the one concern we had was that the low coolant light on. We were assured multiple times that it had been checked...there were no leaks. We came back the next day and the light was still on...again we were assured that the car had been checked, coolant added and it should turn off eventually...My daughter drove it home and I called her. The light was still on. I called the dealership and they again assured me they had checked it and it would turn off. Two days later, the light is still on...I called back and AGAIN was told...our service department checked it and there were no leaks or problems, so ti was just a problem with the sensor. Ok...after so many assurances that it was checked, I stopped bugging them. Well, not even a month after the purchase, the car is smoking and trashed. I am sorry, but we questioned the issue and we were deceived that they had checked it and all was ok. I would not have driven the car off the lot with the light on except for their assurance that they had checked it and it was not an issue..I called to tell them what happened and was told 3 different stories, and even told they would tow it, bring it in, and fix it, and then no one called back...I made 4 more calls only to get a run around and then finally the too bad so sad...I am not giving up on this. I do NOT appreciated being deceived. And before I said that we would be back for our large vehicle purchase, but obviously I don't trust them enough to give them any more of our business! Nor will any of our friends or family...

Courtney Bell

July 26, 2018

"Virgirlie went beyond to help me get car"

- Kbuehner

Wanted car and got the car. Thanks to virgilieb in making that possible. Awesome lady. Would come back and buy another if could. Had to drive over 200 miles to pick up but well worth it

Virgilie Bredy

Used 2015 Nissan Murano, $23500

2015 Nissan Murano

Used 2015 Dodge Challenger, $24000

2015 Dodge Challenger

• at Thomas Nissan we want to be your dealer for life!!!!!
Thomas Nissan of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435