Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Product Specialist

June 14, 2018

"Sales experience "

- Yamil83

Had an awesome experience great service honest sales personnel great personality Virgillie has good knowledge of her job made our trade every easy will recommend anyone to do business with Thomas Nissan in Joliet IL

Eddy Abusabeh

June 03, 2018

"Wonderful , Blessed and Very Happy with my new 2016"

- LaShonda

My situation was very uncommon and Virgilie Bredy worked for and fought the banks. By the time I left the lot I was driving off in my new 2016 Nissan Rouge. Virgilie treated me like I was a millionaire. Virgilie made me feel like I was her top priority and her goal was to get me in a new vehicle and she and the manager worked until they got me approved for a new 2016!! To God Be The Glory . Thank you Virgilie and Thomas Nissan of Joliet for helping me get back on the road.

May 26, 2018

"Service with a laugh and a smile"

- Steviet25

Walked in with cars that were preselected online and they were willing to help find one that fit my needs. Everything from sales to finance options for outstanding. I would highly recommend that you come in and see Virgilie Bredy and Eddy Mohammad for sales.

Eddy Abusabeh

Used 2015 Nissan Murano, $27000

2015 Nissan Murano

Used 2017 Jeep Cherokee, $21000

2017 Jeep Cherokee

• at Thomas Nissan we want to be your dealer for life!!!!!
Thomas Nissan of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435