Thornton Road Hyundai

King  Stinson , Provider of the Royal Experience, Thornton Road Hyundai

King Stinson

Provider of the Royal Experience

January 02, 2018

"Terrible service department "

- WayneC

I took my Genesis in for them to repair the sunroof and the third brake light assembly. It took 38 days to replace the sunroof and the brake light. When I got my car back they had wrecked my car and didn’t say anything about it. Took another 3 days to fix the bumper. So 41 days in the shop. While driving behind my wife today I see that the third brake light doesn’t even work. Hyundai Motor Corp. stepped in and returned my November payment after the service I received. While my car was in the shop I asked for Fred Marion 6 times and he never made time to speak to me. That tells me he doesn’t need my business after I purchased a 55K vehicle. So I have moved all my business over to Ed Volyes Hyundai, they don’t suck like Thornton Road Hyundai does. Good riddance and thanks for all the crappy service.

George Leslie
3.0
Raushanah Williams
3.0

December 29, 2017

"over price scamming"

- mrwilliam1157

My saleswomen was Nicole and the sales manager was Bryan. I got the car I wanted with a decent APR. There was so many issues concerning the vehicle purchase from the very beginning. I really wished I had kept my appointment with the other dealership. Nicole was great, she is still new to the company. She will able to screw the customers in no time just like the others. Mainly what ticks me off the most is the contractual sales price was more that the vehicle sticker price. The vehicle sticker price should have matched the top line on the sales contract. I WAS OVER CHARGED. When the customer brings it up "AFTER THE SALE" is when all of the excuses and dementia comes into play. There was NO CONCERNS to make it RIGHT. There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE after the sale. Once they realized they were caught in the OVER PRICING SCAM. So they turned their back on me. THAT’S OKAY, because I will educate the consumer scamming on their practices. So here you go BRYAN & NICOLE the review I promised you. William Kirkham

Other Employees : NICOLE IN SALES AND BRIAN

December 18, 2017

"Hyundai Sonata- A Song"

- jnembhard50 Verified Customer

It was an outstanding purchase experience. I was really impressed with the salesperson. He was professional , yet pleasant. He was extremely knowledgeable about the product. He did not engage in any high pressure tactics but was respectful of my need t lol up by by meo make the final decision. I continue to be happy with my purchase.

Dante Barker Jr