Thornton Road Hyundai

Service Sales Manager

November 08, 2018

"Highly Recommended"

- MORANP55 Verified Customer

Great no pressure sales environment with Honest upfront Salesmen and Finance Department. I've never before experienced buying a car in such a manner. In fact I was so impressed I came back with a potential second buyer 2 days later, leaving with a second vehicle. Thank You Patrick & Josh. I found the staff knowledgeable & Friendly in a down to earth atmosphere which made the experience a great one!

patrick Sanders
Other Employees : Stacy set my appointment. Josh was my Finance Manager.

November 07, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- RLAJ

Our experience was the best we have had at any dealership. Working with Emoral was a phenomenal experience. She is personable, attentive, honest, savvy and "she gets the deal done"! My husband and I love being a part of the Hyundai family. We will definitely refer everyone we know to Thornton Hyundai. The staff treats you as a special customer every time! A major thanks to Patrick Sanders, Tobias, Albert, Josh, Teaunna and Brian!!

Teaunna Lester
Other Employees : Emoral, Brian, Albert, Tobias, Josh

November 02, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Michael159 Verified Customer

Far exceeded my expectations and would gladly tell others about my experience. The team at Thornton Hyundai did what I thought was impossible . They got me I a very nice car.

Used 2017 Nissan Rogue