Thornton Road Hyundai

4.2

April 11, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- bowentr

Usually trips to car dealerships are quite annoying, having to deal with sales persons who don't really know their. Product, and are clearly just in it for the dollar. At this dealership, I was treated with tons of respect and met by knowledgeable staff, especially my salesperson, DeRajela Pleasant. Overall, very satisfied, and glad I worked with an intelligent individual. I'll definitely be recommending my colleagues to this dealer and her specifically.

DeRajela Pleasant

March 29, 2018

"Buyer Beware "

- Somerica30

After 4.5 hours of back and forth , with the salesman and finance guy we finally got a car note and interest rate that was reasonable, I gave them $1000 down and I was told the car was mine , we had a deal . WRONG! A week later I start getting calls and texts saying they need more proof of income and residence . I bring it in , twice only to be told that my proof of residence is not acceptable because I have no bills in my name ( it’s not my house , the bills don’t have my name on them ) and my other items still had my old address (I’d just moved) so I brought them the mail I do receive at the new house (unacceptable) . So , the deal was cancelled and I had to give the car back or take another deal that would have doubled the interest rate and added $50 or more to my monthly payments . No thank you. After I returned the car , I expected my down payment returned in full . WRONG! I was informed that since I’d driven the car , they charge for mileage . I got back $696 . I went back and looked at the contract ,I foolishly signed thinking the car was mine , and it says they can charge you for mileage driven if the deal falls through. Regardless of if this is in a contract or not , it’s total bull and they know it . They get the car back and they get to keep part of MY money . Read the fine print and don’t trust them when they shake your hand and give you keys , it could all be stripped away at the drop of a hat ang you’re left without a car and your money .

John

March 15, 2018

"I trusted the salesman Larry Green last year at this time."

- J Walker

Today I should be happy. One yr later after buying my 1st hybrid. I was so exceited. Than about 1 month later things start happen to this car like play and the steering wheel. Back door no closing properly serveral vistit to the dealship and blowen off. Anyway after about 6 visit finally I ask had my car had recalls they said yes we forgot to mention them 3 or 4 recalls and may

Larry Green