Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Hector Gausin Jr.

September 21, 2018

"Johnny Ji"

- Killaa

Definitely would recommend Johnny Ji to anyone who's looking for a car. He was professional and all about making things happen. And he came through! Thanks for all your help!

Johnny Ji

August 05, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Pau07

We are so happy to have found wonderful people willing to help us find our very first brand new car! We were so pleased by the help of Oscar and Kevin. They went above and beyond to help us get a great deal. There were very helpful answering our questions. We were so happy that we were taken seriously since we went to a different dealership and they weren’t very helpful. But at this place since we got out of our old car, the sales guy was very nice and ask us if we needed help. Never underestimate young couples! Ps. We LOVE our new kicks!!

Oscar Mancilla
Other Employees : Kevin

August 02, 2018

"Awful, will never return"

- Jess

I have purchased two cars from Tim Dahle. The first time, I didn't realize what an awful deal it was but that was all me and I was thankful they got me into a new car. This time around, I am so beyond angry that I feel obligated to share. I was looking to trade in my car for an suv, and I have improved on my credit a lot, but I was very upside down. I kept tell Jonathan that I would not take a newer car if the payment went higher. I was looking for a lower interest rate and my payment to stay the same. After hours of them "working with managers" they got me where I wanted with my payment. I told them if that was the deal, I would take the car. I drove off with the car and over the course of the next week tried calling daily, sometimes multiple times a day, just to be transferred and never having someone actually pick up and help me. When I went in person to talk to Troy who was working my financing, he let me know the approval came back 100.00 higher on the payment. I was ready to walk away, which is when another "finance manager" got involved and told me "it was only a dollar more a day". What a joke. I was treated awful as a woman working the car buying process myself and everyone seemed to think I was an idiot. I work for a financial company and understand how it works, but I also understand how to treat customers. I left with no resolution and more anger than I could bare. Went back the next day, dealt with yet another finance "manager" and at the end of the day took the car at the higher payment, since I would have had to pay them over 1,000.00 just because I had the car a week. Absolutely terrible customer service. Salesman was pushy and rude. I feel lied to about what they could do and like they told me they got my payment there so I would be sucked in. Thankfully, I love the car and was ultimately glad Brandon in finance was straight forward with me. I will never return and I will absolutely never advise anyone else to go there.

Josh Edson

Used 2015 Nissan Quest, $11986

2015 Nissan Quest

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $19276

2016 Nissan Rogue

• Express Lube (30 minutes or less... or its free)
Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Murray, UT, 84107