Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

3156 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, New York 11756

Lori Zaza, New Car Sales & Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

New Car Sales & Lease Consultant
Juarez Barreto, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Juarez Barreto

New Car Sales/Lease Consultant
Marquise Callaway, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Marquise Callaway

New Car Sales/Lease Consultant
Kyle Cadolino, Sales Manager, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Kyle Cadolino

December 10, 2018

"Minivan for multiples!!!"

- Candice

When we found out we were expecting triplets, we knew a minivan was the only way to go. After some research we settled on the Chrysler Pacifica. My father insisted my husband and I speak to Kent at Town & Country Jeep. After our first meeting I knew why my dad liked him so much. Not only was he friendly, personable, and genuine, but he offered us the best price of any other dealership we had spoken to. When it's time to get another vehicle we will most certainly be back.

Kent Viscovi
Valerie Boccia

December 08, 2018

"Not my first new car."

- Warstoryteller

In my lifetime I have purchased 5 (five) new cars. The First a 1966 Dodge Challenger. Lori Zaza is absolutely the best salesperson I have dealt with. Her Knowledge of the product she is selling amazed me. She took her time. She called me when she said would. She worked hard to get a price we both were happy with.She also has an excellent sense of humor, which is in my mind a plus. She could teach "The art of the deal" That is how good I think she is..

December 04, 2018

"Helpful, knowledgeable and courteous "

- Julyroc

Lori was very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. She made the dreaded “car dealership “ a very pleasant one. Would definitely recommend her and this dealership if your interested in purchasing a new car.

Chang Yoo