Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

1795 Reviews of Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

January 15, 2019

"Excellent"

- Jasoncolon82

I came in today looking for a car and he took care of me. He was a great salesman I did not have to be there for to long he made sure to be on top of everything getting me in and out. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

Juarez Barreto
January 15, 2019

"Very easy to deal with "

- Hoff624

Justin and Kyle made the car leasing experience very easy. Justin was attentive to my needs and they worked with me so I was able to get into a new vehicle

Justin Jaikaran
Kyle Cadolino
January 13, 2019

"Jeep overland"

- Fap

Mark is a very good salesman answered all my questions had the vehicle in stock that I was looking for can’t thank him and the dealership for such a great experience

Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. We are always happy to help and if you have any future questions or concerns, please call the dealership directly.

January 13, 2019

"Great!"

- Ram1500

Mark and Dina were excellent people overall and great people to work with. They got everything together very fast and I am overall very happy with the deal.

Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day!

January 12, 2019

"Casondra is the best "

- Joe Dagosto

I had the best experience thanks to Casondra. She is so knowledgeable and caring that it takes the anxiety out of car purchases. I can’t say enough good things about it. I will refer all my friends, family and coworkers.

Casondra Metz

Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy you had an excellent sales experience while visiting us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

January 12, 2019

"Drink your V8 juice "

- V8

Mark was very helpful, friendly, attentive, and knew what he was talking about in regards to the vehicle we purchased. We were at the dealership for a while talking numbers, but he made the entire process smooth for us. He was also very patient during all of our questions, we greatly appreciate that. We would definitely recommend him as a salesperson to anyone.

January 07, 2019

"Casondra & Valerie: Professionalisms "

- THE JON

Professionalisms, Knowledge, Talented are just a few words to describe Casondra Dirusso & Valerie Boccia. They are a great asset to your company. Will be a repeat customer and definitely recommend my family’s and friends. Thanks Ladies The Jon

Casondra Metz

January 07, 2019

"Great Representative "

- Lady Key

Truly cannot say enough about the positive personality Chang Yoo displayed during our visit and later purchase of a Jeep Trailblazer. Chang went well above and beyond to close the deal expeditiously. I am referring everyone I know to shop Town & Country Levittown, NY. Especially my friends who purchase high-end vehicles. Greatly appreciate the customer service loyalty received from Chang! Looking forward to purchasing another vehicle in the near future with Chang. Previous review for Sales representative Frank Politi outstanding service!!!! Thank you again Frank

Frank Politi
Chang Yoo

January 06, 2019

"Great Experience with Kent!"

- LaurenM

I was set on buying a Honda as my last car was a CRV and lasted me for over 10 years, but didn't have a great experience at one of the dealerships I went to. A friend of mine brought me to Town & Country to look at a Jeep and we met with Kent. He was knowledgeable, friendly and I could tell within minutes of sitting down with him that he was going to help me make the best decision. We test drove the vehicle and he spent a lot of time going over all of the interior workings. I knew I was going to be in good hands with him. The whole experience, down to meeting with Chang in finance was effortless. I had questions a few days later and Kent assisted me with all of them. Down to watching a youtube video and walking me through replacing the battery in my key fob over the phone. I can't recommend him and Town & Country Jeep more. Thank you!

Kent Viscovi
Chang Yoo

Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story with us! We are incredibly pleased to know that our team went above and beyond to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve and that they could get the perfect vehicle for you.

January 06, 2019

"Thank you town and country "

- Ljb2163

People are so nice deal was fantastic vehicle was delivered in one day can’t really say enough to convey how helpful and friendly everyone was thank you Lori MARIO & Valerie

Lori Zaza
Mario Licciardello

Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for the wonderful review and for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business time and time again; we value your business, have a great week!

1 - 10 of 1,795 results