Toyota Ford of Greenfield

Mark Caloon

December 08, 2017

"Dead Battery"

- Jo-Ann Osborne

My husband stopped in yesterday as he was having trouble with his battery. He did not have an appointment but they took care of him right away and he was able to get back to work on time. Great service.

December 07, 2017

"Excellent service"

- svenska53

I brought my 2013 Rav in for a torque converter replacement. Everyone from the young man who works in the service drop off bay to my service representative Tim were helpful and very pleasant to work with! This was my first time at Greenfield Toyota and I am very pleased with not only how I was treated but at how wonderful my Rav is running after the replacement. I used to drive almost an hour and a half to the dealership I purchased my Rav at in order to get service. Greenfield is 30 minutes from my home.... I will use them from now on for all my service needs!

November 21, 2017

"Service on Nov. 20th"

- Satisfied customer

Extraordinary service. Kayleigh found room in busy schedule for unexpected battery replacement and service crew managed to do my 110,000 mile maintenance as well.

Used 2014 Ford F-150, $32426