Toyota of Des Moines

Justin Madison

ASM
Steve Henigan, Internet Sales Manager (ISM), Toyota of Des Moines

Steve Henigan

Internet Sales Manager (ISM)
Ian Davis, ASM, Toyota of Des Moines

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 15, 2018

"Best service around"

- JanVerHoef

I'm always treated with fast, friendly, very helpful service. We purchased our Camry from you over 9 years ago. I have been back for EVERY oil change, a set of new tires plus, tire rotations, and a new battery. I would NOT trust another dealer to work on my car.

Gordon Beecham

November 15, 2018

"Great Salesman"

- retired

Our salesman searched a wide area to find the exact vehicle we wanted. He was very prompt and courteous in answering our questions. The service people were very thorough in explaining the new features of our vehicle.

Jon Doering
Justin Madison
Marcy Davis

November 12, 2018

"It's Nice when Someone Really Listens"

- JoanfromOsky

We went to other dealerships in Des Moines before T of DM. At one dealership a salesman shrugged off our request to test drive a CRV, saying "I don't think we probably have what you are looking for." and went off to finish his coffee-.hence avoiding having to go outside on a cold, windy day. At another dealership no salesperson approached us AT ALL. The manager said his sales staff were all busy- yet 5 of them were sitting at desks reading, clipping their fingernails, etc. At least we got to test drive a car there, but when we left no one even noticed. We literally had to just lay the keys on a counter. Then we stopped at Toyota, and Andy Whiting met us at the door. He acted like we were the most important couple of the day, even though the dealership was PACKED. He listened carefully to exactly what I was looking for in a SUV and knew right where he could find one on the lot that I could test drive. He grabbed his coat-with no griping about having to go out in the cold- and I was behind the wheel in less than 15 minutes of when we walked in the door. I bought that car. Thanks, Toyota of Des Moines. I love my new RAV4!

JD Kent