Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Toyota of Irving

1999 W Airport Fwy, Irving, Texas 75062

99 Reviews of Toyota of Irving

February 06, 2019

"Bad experience lirs people "

- Ruben123

José is a person who tells you lies in order to sell you what he wants, not what you want. I lost a lot of money because of the lies of this man, very bad experience in Toyota of Irving with jose Benitez and his financing team. Jose es una perzona que te dice mentiras por vender lo que el quiere no es una perzona onesta perdi micho dinero por mentiras de esa perzona mala experiencia en toyta de Irving tx con sode benitez I su Grupo de financiadoeres

Feb 21, 2019 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Hi Ruben--I apologize for the experience you had. Each time you came in we were able to provide you with copies of the confirmation that your extended warranty had been cancelled, and we weren't aware that you had any further concerns. I'd like to know more about what's wrong so that we can address it. Please reach out to me at delilah@toyotaofirving.com or at 972-258-1200 x2015.

Feb 23, 2019 -

Ruben123 responded

those 5 times that I went to the Dealer was to ask them to cancel toyta care plan but they never canceled it and now I have to pay 1000 dollars for something that I did not use just because the people of the dealer did not send the canselation paperwork they sent it 3 months later after I went to the dealer to request a copy of the cancellation

Feb 26, 2019 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Ruben. I checked and we do have phone calls where you asked to cancel the contract as early as November. Because you did not use any of the benefits, I asked our finance director to request an exception and refund the full amount. It was approved and you should see the rest of the refund credited to your loan balance within 30 days. It won't affect your current payments, but it will shorten the duration of the loan.

January 30, 2019

"Reasonable"

- Heidi

They worked with us together towards a comfortable zone both for us buyers and them seller!! Great service!! would definitely recommend to family and friends!!

Roger Castro
Ana Vazquez
Jan 31, 2019 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us Heidi, we appreciate it! Welcome to the Toyota of Irving family!

January 29, 2019

"Pleasant experience "

- Burke bradford

Everybody was very friendly and professional. I did not feel pushed in any way to buy the car. That is what makes a difference. I would recommend this dealer.

Eric Sorto
Ben Tran
Amber Morales
Other Employees : Catalin
Jan 31, 2019 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Thank you for the feedback, Burke! We are grateful for your business!

November 30, 2018

"shoddy workmanship"

- rsm

Brought my truck in for recommended repairs costing over 3,000. Repairs included the water pump and associated hoses. After returning the truck, I had to limp back into the dealership with no coolant after it was found out that one of their "qualified technicians" couldn't tell how to install the main water hose even though the diameters of both ends were significantly different. Then after those supposed repairs, had to take the truck to another dealership to repair the engine plate because the Irving dealership technicans had stripped all of the screws and then just put the plate back on. I was lucky that the unit didn't come off while going down the highway.

Agustin Montoya
Nov 30, 2018 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Hello Mr. Mark, we appreciate you sharing feedback about your experience and giving us the chance to address your concerns. I know you declined our offer to cover the costs for Davenport Motors to drill and retap your splash shield bolt holes, but if you change your mind let us know.

November 10, 2018

"Awesome "

- Yomy31

Thanks for the help you gave us, for the options they gave us and excellent services since you arrive at the place until you leave. very pleased with your deal and help me have my vehicle. Thanks

Miguel Aviles
Nov 12, 2018 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it!

October 29, 2018

"Great experience!!!!"

- Luis G

Great customer service, Efren Robles helped me choose the best financing option possible. Thanks Efren, 100% recommended to my family and friends. Thanks Toyota Irving

Oct 30, 2018 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review us Luis, we appreciate it!

October 16, 2018

"New 2019 Camry "

- Snichole25

Gave 5 star, because they were very welcoming & very helpful on looking for the car I wanted color & everything, they answered all questions that were asked, returned 6hrs in my brand new 2019 Toyota Camry! Loving it! ??

J.C. Realpozo
Oct 19, 2018 -

Toyota of Irving responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your purchase experience. We are glad to hear that you're loving your new Camry!

August 30, 2018

"Excellent "

- Yrismoreno

Excellente porque el vendedor fue muy amable y respondió todas mis preguntas, adicional de cubrir todas mis necesidades de compra. A mi hijo le encantaron las galletas que ofrecen a los clientes.

Toyota of Irving responded

Gracias por los comentarios, Yris!

August 30, 2018

"My New Tacoma"

- GeneF

I planned and researched for a new Tacoma truck prior to visiting a dealership. I found that Toyota of Irving was my best choice. Salesman Brian Smith and Marketing manager Mark Baker answered all of my questions and made me a deal on a truck that I couldn't and hadn't matched on line. I was shown all of the insights and drove it away 2 days after financing "with a full tank of gas!" Very impressed with the courtesy, the friendliness, the time spent to talk to me and work with my desires and then the pricing. This is my first Toyota and I am very pleased so far with my decision, my experience and my purchase.

Brian Smith
Mark Baker

Toyota of Irving responded

Thank you for the rave review, we're glad we could get you into your dream truck!

August 24, 2018

"great"

- Tan

Amazing! fast Honest came back with the numbers that fir my current budget!! I was not harrased and I actually went to another dealership to compare the numbers and Toyota of Irving Beat them out!

Kevin Boykins

Toyota of Irving responded

Thank you for the rating and review! We're glad you decided to purchase with us!