Toyota of North Charlotte

Finance

November 09, 2018

"New corolla!"

- Fara

Chris was very nice and he and Randy worked together to get me a good deal on my car. Dealership was clean and car was cleaned up, gassed up and ready to go, Brandon helped us look at the vehicles and text drive, even though he was not in the list I wanted to acknowledge his friendly attitude and helpfulness.

Chris Supple

October 31, 2018

"5-Stars and More!!!"

- ToyotaGuy

5-Stars and then some!!! The folks at North Charlotte Toyota are 1st Class for sure. I was on a mission for the best deal on a new 4Runner and visited a couple of dealerships. But after being greeted by Cameron the Product Specialist, I knew this was the best spot. He showed me a few vehicles and there was zero pressure. Just product knowledge! Great Job Cameron! Then I was introduced to the Sales Specialist, Jay Myers and he helped me structure a deal on the vehicle I wanted within realistic terms. I wanted the vehicle but wanted to take a night to discuss with my fiancée and to my surprise. Zero pressure! (Unlike others) Next day, I got a follow-up call from the General Sales Manager, Nate Richards. We hit it off because of course he wanted to earn my business but was professional and once again no pressure. We negotiated a few minor items and I felt like it was a Win-Win for all. I returned to the dealership and Chris Wickson greeted me and showed me the service department. And then finalized my paperwork with Corinna Arment. She even did a final walk around on my new 4Runner. Installed my upgraded all-weather mats and paired my phone. WOW, just wow!!!! These folks are the real deal. Save yourself some time and just start with them first. They Get It!!! Car buying the way it should be. Great Job North Charlotte Toyota. I will be back and 100% will recommend you all to anyone looking for a new Toyota!!!

Paul Hezar
Other Employees : Cameron

October 31, 2018

"car purchase "

- Jmabe

This dealership is different than any other one I’ve ever been too. When you get there you don’t have salesmen running up to you. Their is no one there pressuring you to buy. They simply let you look at cars and when you find the one you are interested in you go inside and talk to another person about prices. It was the least stressful car buying experience I’ve ever had.

Cristian Suarez