Toyota of North Charlotte

Director of Sales

January 15, 2019

"Excelent service"

- Lebron1

The service we received was an excellence one, good staff and the best price I ever get. Christian helped us to get the car we need at the price we can afford. Thank you so much to all the people help us yesterday, I really appreciated.

David Watts

January 14, 2019

"My First 4Runner "

- Why???

The entire team at Toyota North Charlotte was professional, kind, and really helpful, I felt zero pressure and got a great price I’d recommend to anyone interested in a Toyota They also had the best website, updated and amazing selection of 4Runners and even more on the lot

Jaime Bowles
Christiana Bonaddio
Other Employees : Kenneth internet sales and Cameron car specialist

January 14, 2019

"Long Process, Well Worth the Wait"

- Queen City Rose

I came into the dealership almost a year ago to have my then 2017 Toyota Camry serviced. While I was there, I met with Cameron Curry and I told him I was in the market for an SUV. So for the last 10 months+, Cameron has kept in contact with me to update me on vehicles that might meet my needs. Finally this past weekend, I was able to drive away in the vehicle that was pretty much what I was looking for. I appreciate Cameron's persistent (but not pushy) attitude in searching for a vehicle that would suit me. Thanks to him and to Brian Doyle for being patient with me and for seeing this through to the end. They are truly a dynamic duo. And thanks again for a great buying experience.

Brian Doyle