Toyota of Somerset

Stacy Dykes

February 22, 2018

"Best experience yet!"

- Matt

Marc Anderson made our vehicle purchase very smooth and easy. He was friendly and answered all our question with ease. I highly recommend this gentlemen for all your car buying needs. All of the staff was exceptionally friendly as well.

Marc Anderson
Lloyd Johnson

February 21, 2018

"Awesome service......"

- Beverly

I recommend this lot for anyone looking for a car...it was great experience.....Most kind poeple I have ever dealt with at a car lot....Our salesman Christian was one of the most caring patient people ever. It was trully a blessing from god above that we found this lpt and had the experience we had....I am very pleased and I thank you all we will definitely be back

February 19, 2018

"Christian Long Review"

- Gregory.Avina

Christian was a pleasure to work with while purchasing my 2018 Camry SE. Very honest, trustworthy and an overall pleasure that made my purchase easy to make. Thank you!

Used 2017 Toyota Camry, $19900