Toyota of Somerset

Stacy Dykes

November 21, 2018

"Always buy Toyota."

- Toyota camry hybird

I am a second time buyer. I am competely sold on A Toyota! It will get you there. I had mine for 8 years so I thought it was time to buy again. I felt like there was no where else to buy but from T & T again. They did all of the hasle work and all I did was drive the car and sign my name! Great team! Keep up the good work.

Katie. Paul. Glen Hampton

November 20, 2018

"New Rav 4"

- randyfrye

Another Toyota vehicle experience at Toyota of Somerset. We have lost count of the number of Toyota's we have purchased here. Jeff Hall has always provided us with the best service possible. The professional and friendly staff have always met our needs and provided the best deal going. We appreciate the help given by quality staff. Wanda and Randy F.

Jeff Hall
Other Employees : Jeff Hall, Othel Turpin, Llyod Johnson

October 25, 2018

"I bought a 2007 Chevy Silverado 4Wheel Drive piece of junk "

- Shannon

I bought a truck from and was lied to about it being wrecked and argued for 2 months with them about it because it had a really bad gas leak and I only got to drive it 50 miles home and parked it. They finally bought it back but I lost $1,000 dollars on a truck that I was ripped off on and I’m disabled and battling Cancer! Stay away from this dealership as I just seen my truck on there website forsale and they are looking at making $3,000 on a piece of junk! Please beware of there used vehicles

Other Employees : Glen Hampton