Toyota of Somerset

Christian Long

Marc Anderson, Sales Consultant, Toyota of Somerset

Marc Anderson

June 18, 2018

"Great low pressure environment "

- Tony.E

Jeff Hall and the team at Toyota of Somerset were great to work with, very low pressure sales made it a comfortable experience. There were no surprise or hidden fees, you know what your money is being spent on. This is our second purchase from here and will continue doing business with them.

Other Employees : Justin in business office

June 15, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- 12345

My experience was great. Jeff was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend Toyota of Somerset to anyone shopping for a car. I love my new car!

June 12, 2018

"Very satisfied customer "

- Mamaw#10

From the first moment he shook my hand, Isaac made me and my husband feel very comfortable. He listened to what we wanted price wise and bless his heart I can be a handful but he talked with us about family and left very happy with my Toyota Camry. Would recommend Toyota of Somerset to all my family and friends.

Isaac Hart