Toyota of Tampa Bay

Sammy Walid Hawana

Bruce Simon, Sales Consultant, Toyota of Tampa Bay

Bruce Simon

June 16, 2018

"My experience with salesman Josh Haegele was than expected."

- O.B.

I came to Tampa Bay looking for a specific car I was interested in and I was really not looking forward to working with a salesman, whom I completly mistrust because of previous experiences. I was so anxious to be done quickly with the whole process and having an idea (so I thought) of what I wanted -a Prius- hoped things will move quickly. It was either I like the car or not. But when Josh Haegele asked me which Prius model I was interested in I suddenly found myself to be totally confused with possible options and differences. Josh H. was very patient throughout the whole processed with me despite the fact that I made him repeat some informations several times when trying to figure out which model will serve me best. His relaxed, gentle and non pressure approach in guiding and advising me towards the right car, made me quickly feel at ease and comfortable enough to actually breathe and slow down. The car I wanted had to be brought in since they did not have it at Toyota Tampa Bay and Josh Haegele was hands on throughout the whole process and checking in regularly until the car arrived. He was also always prompt in returning my phone calls. As far as I am concerned, working with salesman Josh Haegele was the best experience I ever had with any saleman and I highly recommend him to anyone. Also Toyota Tampa Bay staff is friendly and ready to help if needed.

Josh Haegele

June 15, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Fr. Larry

I am particularly glad with the promptness of Yousef Abdullah who reached out to me via email and call as soon as I made enquiry.

Yousef Abdullah
Sammy Walid Hawana

June 14, 2018

"Good experience purchase "

- St. Pete. Gray

Had Mr. Di micco as our salesman. Excellent performance from him and staff to make deal happen. Would recommend him and dealer for future business. If vehicle/service is as good as promised this was a thumbs 👍 up experience/purchase.

Johnny De Micco