Toyota of Tampa Bay

Alan Brodsky, New Car Sales, Toyota of Tampa Bay

New Car Sales
Josh Fuller, Service Advisor, Toyota of Tampa Bay

January 20, 2019

"Alan Brodsky-Thank you for a fantastic experience!!"

- Bjkensky

We have been a Toyota customer since 1997, and have purchased our 4th Toyota (2019 RAV4) yesterday evening. We feel we have always been treated exceptionally well at this dealership, from the service department ,service writer Josh Fuller, and our sales person Alan Brodsky. When it was time to trade our 2000 Toyota Alan was great to work with and went the extra mile to make us happy. Alan's middle name should be"CUSTOMER SERVICE". He worked hard along with Mr.. Martin Kohler to get a fair deal for our trade, and a great automobile the 2019 RAV4 that we drove home with that night.

Chase Murray

January 19, 2019

"NOT your dreaded auto buying experience!"

- Dee

I have now purchased my 3rd Toyota in 25 years. Yes, I have had only 2 cars in the past 25 years and both from this Toyota Dealership. From Sales to Service, Toyota of Tampa Bay has always proven to be reputable, honest and easy to deal with. My most recent car buying experience was working with Alan Brodsky. He is very knowledgable about the Toyota Brand and all it has to offer, knows his competition, works hard to get his customers everything they are looking for in a car at the price that they can afford. He asked what I was looking for knowing I keep my cars for a long time ( my Avalon was 18 years old ) and found it for me. I am now driving a 2019 Rav4 and with all the safety features that come standard these days and the comfort and beauty of this years model, I will surely hold on to this car for a very long time as well. It's a Toyota.........of course I will!

Chase Murray
Other Employees : Martin Koehler

January 19, 2019

"Car purchase"

- Ghowell33

I purchased a used vehicle today after a bad accident that totaled my car the day before. I met Allen first and he was very professional and gave me a wonderful experience in getting me a car for the right price. He was warm and compassionate and I hope to have future business with this Toyota again. Gabriel was also an amazing associate to work with. Loved this team! Gavin

Gabriel Forehand