Toyota of Watertown

849 Reviews of Toyota of Watertown

January 03, 2019

"Making Life Easy!!!"

- gabe2

First of all the dealership is in a great location, very clean, and the staff is very attentive. Extra effort from Alex Kazan, Steve Skolnick and Adam Skolnick for helping me purchase a New Toyota Sequoia. Great Price, attention to detail, custom experience around my schedule , and great explanation of all my questions! A wonderful team!

December 21, 2018

"New Camry "

- Bal

Alex Wang at the Toyota of Watertown is a great salesperson. He was very helpful, professional and courteous with the leasing of my Camry. He spent a considerable amount of time and patience explaining the new technology features. I would recommend him to others

Sabna Edouard
Other Employees : Alex Wang

Toyota of Watertown responded

Thank you Bal for your kind words. We were happy to help and we look forward to assisting you in your next lease.

December 10, 2018

"Smooth ride!"

- happyowner

It is not often that one can rave about a car-buying experience, but this place is terrific. From Steve Skolnick, who helped me choose the blue Rav4 (that I love more every day) to the fellow who helped me at the check-out/financial side--it was so easy. They were pleasant to negotiate with; I feel like I got a fair deal; and I know I bought an excellent car. I would go there again in a heartbeat! And Steve had them bring my car in overnight before I picked it up the next day so that it would be beautiful and sparkling. Very happy new car owner!!

Toyota of Watertown responded

Thank you for taking the time to rate our performance. We appreciate the kind words. The Rav4 is great vehicle and Steve was happy to help.

December 06, 2018

"Yet, another great buying experience from Toyota of Watertow"

- Charlie Shaw

I just recently purchased my 7th vehicle from Toyota of Watertown, and as always they make you feel like family. I work in the automotive industry in dealership, but always return to Toyota of Watertown to purchase my vehicles because of the way I’m treated. They take the time to explain everything and always find a way to get the deal done and fast. Steve Skolnik ihas been my salesman through all my purchases and is a pleasure to work with. The Sales Managers Alex or Manny were right there to make sure everything was going ok and the GM Adam always goes out of his way to thank me for my loyalty to them, but I thank them ... they always make it easy to keep going back. It is so easy to purchase a vehicle from Toyota of Watertown without any pressure.. Bottom line is, they make you feel like family.

Manny Ferreira

Toyota of Watertown responded

Hi Mr. Shaw. You are part of the Toyota of watertown family for a very long time. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to assisting you in the future.

December 05, 2018

"Toyota of Watertown—ask for Javier"

- Priuscjess

Javier made my car purchase painless and stress-free. He took me on a few test drives and let me figure out what I wanted. He’s definitely not a pushy car salesman type, which was a relief. I was considering Carvana to not have to deal with it all, but honestly, if the right person helps you, it’s so much easier to do it in person at a dealership. And that person is Javier. He’s patient, soft-spoken, answers all of your questions, and he’s someone you can trust. Ask for Javier.

Javier Padilla
Other Employees : Andy Smallcomb
December 04, 2018

"Karim dunkin"

- Karim

Edwin is the best tallented guy in the business I purchased 2 cars from him no pressure very professional. The follow up after purchase Always there for his customers - family as he called them - Karim Dunkin’

Edwin Urena
December 01, 2018

"The best dealership” experience ! "

- Fatine2018

Mehdi Benmoussa has deep product’ knowlege and excellent selling skills! Mehdi was very professional, nice and knows how to sell the assigned products. He listens carfully to what you need, gives you advices and doesn’t do push sales like other salespersons ! He knows everything about each car even teh small details!! I had the best customer service experience at this dealership (Toyota of Watertown). Other employees are also very friendly and professionals. Would recommend this location and Mehdi Benmoussa as a salesman. You will be very pleased with his offers !!

Mehdi Ben-Moussa
November 06, 2018

"Great Service!"

- ajr9234

My salesman (Elkin Pereanez) was great in helping me purchasing my first car. He was straight to the point and helped me get the best deal and rate as possible!

Elkin Pereanez
November 06, 2018

"Outstanding and professional!"

- Recall

Alex and Steve deliver outstanding and professional courtesy and customer attention along with a car! I've been a customer for 10 years and recommend them 100%!!!

Manny Ferreira
Stanley Schwartz
Kamel Khnaizir
November 01, 2018

"Unprofessional and unreliable staff "

- Ruthy

This dealership is so unprofessional and unreliable. I decided to keep my lease and I was told that I had to rent a car because the car needed to be inspected and registered. They didn't offer me a loaner like other Toyota dealerships have. I rented a car with the "dealership's discount" of $35. I was told by the sales person who was going on vacation that once my car is done with inspection and registration, I will receive a call from the service advisor having me to pick up my car when it's ready. I was told that it may take 2-3 weeks. I left my car Sept 4th. I called on the 3rd week on Sept 18 to ask about my car and no one returned my call nor email. I called again on Sept 19 and again nothing. I had to drag my boyfriend in this and had him call and no one answered. I finally received a call from the sale's person who sold me the car at 6 pm on Sept 20th stating that my car was ready but he does not know where the service people placed it. I went on Sept 21st to pick up my car. I looked at the registration and inspection sticker and my car was ready on Sept 12. I was soooo furious cause I paid $695 on a rental when I could have paid half of it if I would have received the call on Sept 12th. I have sent several emails to the sales person and the lease specialist asking for the dealership to reimburse me half of the rental since they were irresponsible in not calling me on Sept 12th. They only offered me 200 to shut me up cause I have been sending email but I refused to accept because they are the ones who messed up not me. They have poor service and poor follow through....not recommending any of my family nor friends to this dealership. And who ever in the service area that registered and inspected my car was did not call me about my car being ready and I don't know the name of tge person who did the service so I'm unable to rate them....wish I could have. And as of the sales person Edwin, I think that he needs to be more professional in returning emails and calls.

Edwin Urena