Toyota of Watertown

Alex Kazan

November 14, 2017

"Again awesome service!!"

- Jhfsr

Thanks again to Steve and Adam Skolnick with awesome assistance as I lease my 3rd Sienna van !!! Also thanks to Stanley Schwartz for excellent advice with paperwork!! Kamel in service again is amazing!! Definitely all areas are 5 stars!!!!!

Adam Skolnick
Kamel Khnaizir

November 10, 2017

"Easy decision"

- nijadiva

Mr. Steve gave me patient, personal service that enabled me to make an informed decision on my 2018 RAV4. He took me through the process, made sure I understood the pros and cons of my decision. Mr, Steve even went back to get my ezpass transponder which I had totally forgotten about from my old car.He took his time and did n't rush me. This my 3 rd vehicle from this dealer and I will be back for the next one. An awesome car with great service.

November 07, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- Kathy

I had a great experience at Toyota of Watertown purchasing my new car. Steve, my salesman, was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable, never pressured or that I was being taken advantage of, it was a pleasure dealing with him. Thank you to all of the others in the office as well, their friendliness and kindness towards my elderly mother was very much appreciated!

2015 Toyota Corolla