Toyota of Watertown

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Alex Kazan, General Sales Manager , Toyota of Watertown

Alex Kazan

August 28, 2018

"Excellent service! And Kamel is wonderful!"

- clmonrose

I had a faulty air bag light on my dashboard, and when I considered waiting to have someone look at it, Kamel stressed the importance of that particular warning light and the urgent need to do the repair. I was heading on a driving trip in a day so time was of the essence. Kamel went above and beyond to squeeze me in and do the service within my time limit. Kamel ALWAYS provides incredible, top-notch, helpful and smart attention each and every time I need his help. He patiently counsels me on what to repair immediately and what can wait. He consistently takes care of my needs as if I am the only customer that matters - even though there is usually a string of people getting service and I know all of us feel we are getting his undivided attention. if the world at large had more people like Kamel, our world would be happier, healthier, full of expertise and loaded with smarts and kindness. Thank you for once again being a consummate professional and friendly service manager, Kamel. I can always count on you, and for that I am a devoted and dedicated client.

Kamel Khnaizir

August 28, 2018

"Great service!"

- Johanne

Today I came because the driver's seat would not move forward and backward and Kevin Dasilva was very friendly and helpful and honest to me.

Kevin Dasilva

August 24, 2018

"Excellent"

- ornela1983

George was recommended by a friend of mine. He was very helpful and professional, orienting me through different options! I got a Corolla thanks to his advices that clear my views about what I really needed! Great choice by a real professional.

George Andrikidis