Toyota of Watertown

Alex Kazan

June 27, 2018

"Highlander person"

- Rav4 man

Steve Skolnick gave me a great deal, great service , traded my 2015 highlander for 2018 highlander 👍🏻 Always serviced my cars there Steve showed me the differences between the cars and sold me on the spot. Steve is a very special person and Toyota of Watertown is a special dealer

Stanley Schwartz
Steven Skolnick
Other Employees : Happy customer

June 25, 2018

"Amazing car buying experience "

- Italiangirl

Wonderful experience at Toyota of Watertown this afternoon. I took my grandmother to trade her car in for a new Toyota Camry. Very friendly people and efficient in getting the car buying process done. Many many thanks to Elkin Pereanez who was our salesman today and helped my grandmother with her new purchase. Elkin treated us like family, made the car buying process very smooth, and explained everything in great detail. We highly recommend this dealership and definitely go see Elkin for a great car buying experience!!

Elkin Pereanez

June 12, 2018

"Too hard to get your calls answered"

- lsrocket26

I have a 2017 Rav4 Hybrid that is about a year old now. On Saturday in Arlington I hit a curb and my tire popped, because the dealership I purchased my car from neglected to tell me I had wheel locks on my car, the first guy who was sent to fix it told me it would need to be towed to a dealership. Since Toyota of Watertown was the closest dealership open on Sunday's Toyota Care took it to this dealership. Now when I talked to the Toyota Care lady I was told to call Toyota of Watertown to arrange for service so I did. I was told they probably wouldn't be able to look at the car until Monday. It's just a popped tire it take 10 minutes to look at and decide it needs to be replaced. I was told I would receive a call when my car arrived on Saturday. Nothing. On Sunday I called to see if my car was there. The phone was answered by someone who didn't know. Why someone is paid to answer the phones and give no information I don't understand. Finally someone from the bodyshop called me back and said they couldn't get the tire until Monday, and that my tire coverage would cover the repair. Now i'm pretty sure I don't have tire coverage, so that was a lie. On Monday I tried calling but never got through or my calls returned. On Tuesday I called at 7:30 am to see if it was ready to picked up. I left messages, talked to the same unhelpful receptionist and again no one would call me back so I went down to the dealership. More of the same. No one in the service wanted to help. I was sent to the reception desk. "We don't know where your car is or if it's ready." It's been there for 3 days for a tire. There is no reason why I wasn't ready at 8:30 when I got there. Finally at 9 am my car is ready, $250. No one bothered to ask me if putting a $250 tire on my car was ok. Car dealerships are supposed to get your permission before spending money fixing your car. Never, ever again.

reception desk employees